Trouble Teen Years

A/N-- this is a chapter where I'm going to take you guys through Sarah's Teen Years, but beware some of the stuff, I'm writing for her to do is crazy. No I haven't done any of these things. And this is Sarah telling you guys!.

Beware of--- Cursing, yelling, and maybe some hitting.

January, 12th, 2002

It was four o, clock in the morning, I decided to sneak out and take a walk because I was bored at home, sitting in my room, doing nothing. I threw on a pair of sweatpants, an Avril Lavigne t-shirt, with my gym shoes. I was thirteen years old.

I started walking around our street we lived on, and then some. I finally came home around six or seven thirty in the morning. It was not my best decision to sneak out at four o clock in the morning, but me being me, didn't really care around this time, so I walked into the house.

Let me just tell you, my mom was pissed at me, now that I think about it. My thirteen year old self, just thought she was overreacting.

''Sarah!'' My mom yelled at me.

''Where the hell have you been?!'' My angry mom asked me.

''Uh, I went for a walk.'' I told her, unfazed by her angriness.

She looked at me like ''A walk.'' Then she looked at me like she wanted to strangled me.

''A walk.'' She repeated, staring at me like ''I'm going to beat your ass.''

See I told you.

''Yeah. a walk.'' I said.

''Oh well... Do you know you had your father and me worried about you?! What the hell is wrong with you?!'' She begin to yell at me again.

''Mom I'm okay, I'm fine, I'm not lost or anything, calm down.'' I told her.

Big Mistake.

Uh oh

Why thirteen year old me? Why?

''Calm down.'' she said.

''Uh, oh'' I mumbled under my breathe.

''Calm down?!'' She yelled kind of.

''Mom.'' I said.

Just when she was about to grab me. My dad walked into the room.

Oh shit.

That's even worse.

Way worse.

Hey. Remember when I said my dad is very, very overprotective of us girls.

Yeah I wasn't kidding.

''Sarah!'' He yelled

''Oh here we go again'' I said to myself.

An hour later, after an ass whooping, lecture, and punishment, I was allowed to go into my room. My punishment was, no computer, or video games, hanging out with friends (Even thought I didn't have any) or phone.

Why did I do that! I have no idea, till this day. I guess I wanted some freedom from the deps of home.

July 3, 2004

I was fifteen years old. I have gotten into big trouble this time, and no I did not sneak out to go for another walk again. I. I. I uh. I was in a police car going to a court, that I have been going to since I was 12, but never really did anything that bad to go. So my parole officer (Keep in mind I've never been to jail). Let me explain. My school was holding this assembly for troubled kids, yes I was one of them. It was an assembly to help understand the consequences for your actions and more stuff along with that. I knew the consequences, I didn't give a shit about it.

No I wasn't trying to be 'A normal teenage.' or doing it to fit in, I did the stuff that I did because I wanted too. You would think after what happened when I was 12 I would have learned right? Wrong!

So then the officers asked one of my teachers to point out the kids who they don't think were bad. I was one of the kids she pointed out. Then a officer came over to me and handed me a flyer. A flyer to go to the police station and get a parole officer. How to get one. Be there on Monday with a parent. Like no shit dude.

So that Monday morning, my mom and me were at my school in the principle's office with the parole officer, my teacher, and the principle.

The three of them talked about why, I'm a bad kid, the stuff I did as a kid and now. Much more stuff they were talking about. I was just sitting there, watching them, thinking about when the hell was this meeting going to be over. My Principle finally dismissed my teacher and mom,so the parole officer can talk to me. While excusing himself too.

We sat there in silence for a whole five minutes, before he actually asked me a question.

''So Sarah, How old are you?'' He asked me.

''Fifteen.'' I told him. Really that's the question you ask me.

''Do you have any siblings? How many?'' He asked me.

''Yes I have siblings. Two brothers, Four sisters.'' I answered him.

''What are their names?'' He asked me.

''That's confidential.'' I told him.

''Why are you bad in school?''

''Because.''

''Because what? Are trying to fit in? Is you trying to get attention?'' He asked me.

''No it isn't because I'm trying to fit in or get attention. If anything I'm trying to be different from the average fifteen year old girl!'' I yelled at him. How dare he try to justify the reason I'm bad.

''What is different to you?'' He asked me.

''Some girls in this school want to be popular. I don't. Some girls loose their v-cards by the time their fourteen.  I didn't. Some girls are so desperate to have a boyfriend. I'm not. Some girls are fast. I'm not. Some girls are girly as hell. I'm not. Some girls are just wanting to much! I'm not'' I told him.

''So then. Why are you bad?'' He asked me.

''Because I want to be'' I said as I got up and walked out the office, to my mom.

''Can we go now? I'm done talking to him.'' I told her angry

''Sure, let me see what he said about you first?''

I sighed. Oh my goodness.

Fifteen minutes later. My mom comes walking out the principle's office.

''Are you kidding me Sarah?'' She asked me.

''Am I kidding you what? Mom'' I said to her.

''Your bad because you want to be bad.''

''Yes'' I simply said to her.

She sighed, ''Let's go.'' 

I got up, we both walked to the car and drove home.

I have my reasons why I'm bad, I'm just not telling her or anybody else.

End of chapter.

So I know I was gonna have Sarah do a lot of stupid stuff, but I'll either make a part 2 of this or just go to the next chapter I have planned for you guys. 

Comment, Like, follow and anything else you do on here.

and bye.

Question Of The Day-- Why do you think Sarah's bad? I already know!

And Will she continue to be bad you think?

Thanks for reading my stories and good bye. 

Until next Time I write.

Enjoy!