28

{shades pov}

"I......-" I suddenly get interrupted by a knife, crashing through the window. It hits ej dead in the stomach. I look to the person who threw it, to find jane.

"Jane." I growl.

"Hello there! Shade right? I'm in a bit of a fix here. You and Jeff went out for so long, then you went and got yourself killed. But, somehow, I'm standing right in front of you........ Hm, do tell, how are you not dead?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. Now leave, forever."

"Ok, but first, can I show you somthing?"

"Make it quick." I say. She grabs my arm, and teleports to the roof in front of Jeff's room. I see him making out with that willow chick. She pulls away, and stares at him.

"Jeff......was that THE shade? The girl you killed all those years ago?"

"Yeah, but she means nothing to me now. Your the one and only for me."

A tear falls from my face, as my hair hangs over my eyes. I was just a game. I was just a small meaningless chapter. Well, not anymore. I'm back, and I want to play court. In my court, no one, is ever innocent.

He looks to his window, and his mouth hangs open when he catches sight of the snickering jane, and the weeping me.

"Shade, I...I-"

"Jeffery, would you like to play a game?" I ask, opening his window.

"What kind of game?"

"You be the criminal, I'll be the judge!" I say, taking my knife out.

"You plea not guilty, but if you are guilty, the penalty is death."

"What?" He asks, as I rip willow off of him.

I lean in, and whisper in his ear," silly Jeffery, no one is innocent." I say, and stab him in the heart. I used jacks poison on my knife, a while ago. Hopefully, it still takes effect.

He coughs up blood, and it doesn't take long for his heart to stop.

"YOU IDIOT!" Willow yells. I take the knife out of Jeff's chest.

"Hm, also guilty." I say quickly, and whip the knife at her head. She falls to the ground, her lifeless eyes fixated on me.

I teleport back I jack, and find him covered in blood, and coughing it up to.