22

{shades pov}

I leave the hotel, bags in hand, and head for the woods. Jack let them out before me, so I couldn't chase after them. I get to a large mansion, but not slenders. I knock on the door, and Miss P answers.

"Why hello darling! What a pleasure it is to see you! What are you doing here?" She asks

"Can I use your phone?"

"Of course!" She says. I go in and use a old home phone from the 90's, and call slender.

"Hello?" He asks

"Slendy, I-"

"I on it. I discovered as soon as they arrived home. Stay with Miss P for an hour, i should be able to fix them by then."

"Coming home now slendy!" I say and hang up.

I teleport to my room, and find Toby, sitting in my chair. I go to say something, when Jeff bursts in.

" what the hell are you doing here?! No one wants you! No one needs you! Get out of here!!" He yells angrily. I begin to tear up as he grabs my hair, and throws me across the room. I stand up and go for my spare ax, across the room, but Ben comes in and trips me. I take out my knife and stab him in the arm.

As he screams, I grab my ax. I run out of the room, and head for slenders office. I burst in to find him, putting a shot of liquid in frosts neck. At first she resists, then relaxes. When she sees me, instead of attacking, she runs up and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry, I tried to fight back but....."

"It's okay, let's go fix our boyfriends." I say and grab two needles from the tray," and slender, thanks." I say. Frosts eyes go wide, and I feel a sharp pain in my side. I look down to find Jeff's knife, firmly planted into my skin. He grabs it and swipes at my back, but I sprint forward. I collapse as frost grabs the needles.

She inserts the liquid into bens neck, and he relaxes. Jeff throws his knife at me, and it cuts my throat.Jeff runs for the window, but before he can jump, slender grabs him. He holds Jeff down while frost inserts the needle into his neck. He relaxes, and looks up at me. I begin to choke because of the cut on my neck.

Jeff rushes over and puts my head in his lap. I black out, and at the end of the blackness, I see light. I've always been afraid of the dark, so I run for the light, as I do, I hear Jeff say," don't leave me......I love you." I enter the light.