20

{shades pov}

We all sit in the boat, a mile from the land. Jeff and I dive into the water, as frost and Ben make out. It's kinda weird, she doesn't date much, and since we've gotten to the mansion,she seems to be more open.

I start to swim back up, when I see Ben fall into the water. I scoop him up, and hop onto the boat to find jack, strangling frost. I take my ax out from my beach bag, and hit him in the back. He let's go, and glares at me as frosts gasps for air. Jeff come up behind him, and throws him into the water.

As Jeff starts the engine, Ben attempts to comfort a shaking frost, but it doesn't work out. Her hair is turning bluer, so I grab to cooler. She sticks her head in it, and I notice her hair go back to normal as I hold the umbrella over her. When jack tried to kill her, he threw her umbrella out of her reach, so she began to burn.

Once we reach land, we all go back to the hotel. Frost goes to take a bath, a cold as possible, so I go and shower in the boys room. Were going to a fancy Chinese place, called Peace, Love, China, in English, but I can't pronounce he Chinese version.

As we reach the place, Jeff changes to his human form, as does Ben. I look at Jeff, and out of nowhere, he passes out. I look down, and start to catch him, when I blackout aswell.