21

{shades pov}

I wake up, to a a cloth over my face. I go to remove it, when I realize I can't move my hands. Someone removes the cloth for me, and When they do, I see a girl, around Jeff's age, but she has completely black eye, pale skin, black makeup, black hair, and a black dress.

"Hello, I'm jane, your shade, correct?"

"Yes, where's Jeff and frost and Ben?!" She looks behind her, to reveal them all chained up, with black blindfolds over their eyes. Jane walks over, and pushes a red button in fronton Ben. Glass surrounds him, and the tank begins to fill with water, as his chains come udone.

He wakes up, as the water rises to his ankles. He removes his blind old, and brigs to panic.

Jane pushes a button on the side of the room, and glass surrounds Jeff and frost. Some liquid is sprinkled into their chambers, and a match gets thrown. They wake up to did their chambers on fire. Frost stays calm, and so does Jeff. Thy accept their fate, and are about to die.

"STOP!" I scream. Water is dumped into frosts and Jeff's chambers, and bens is drained. Jane walks up to me.

"What's your weakness?" She asks. She places a chip for a computer on my skin, and it clings there. I glows as something is I steered into my skin. All of a sudden, I can't control myself. I can still see, but I can't control what I do. Jane undoes my chains, and I run up to Jeff.

I kick him where it hurts, and he squeals. I take bens head and hit it against the concrete wall. I go to frost and take out my lighter. I put it against her skin, and it makes a burn mark. I begin to fight the chip thing back. I push through, until I'm in control again.

I continue acted how the chip did, as go up to jane. She's smirking, and I punch her in the head, and she falls unconscious. I unchain Ben and frost, and put frost where Ben was standing. I hit the button, and water fills a tank that now surrounds her. Her hair becomes white again, so I hit the button again. I unchain Jeff, and kiss him.

"Why did you do those things?" He asks.

"I couldn't control myself, I fought back, and finally got through. By the time I did, if already hurt you." I say, crying. He kisses me again, when their chins Lu up and grip their hands, mine do aswell. I start screaming for them, as their wall is pulled back.

Jane lies in the middle of the room, when jack comes in. He looks at me for a moment," I know your weakness." He says and takes jane out. Jeff's wall is pushed up, and I smile.

"Your weakness," a voice says," is heart break." A needle comes out of a hole in Jeff's wall, and it injects him in the neck. His eyes go wild, and he stares at me.

"I love you sha-" he begins, but his he's hangs. I can't tell if he's dead, but I still scream. He lifts his head, and a look of disgust washes over his faces as he looks at me.

"No one will ever love you shade, don't you understand that? Happy birthday, bitch" the voice says. The voice is jacks, but it's very raspy. Frost and Ben are pushed up, and they've already been injected.

I begin to weep, and just hang, the chains holding me up.