12

{shades pov}

I moved back in 2 months ago, and fell for jack last month. The thing is, he hates me now. Some girl, Mika Night, became one of us. We call her midnight, and her and jack are going out.

Frost wanted to strangle me for leaving, but now we're ok. Her and Jeff broke up, and apparently, her and Toby are going out.

I'm back in my old room, and cannot get to sleep. Ej is still next to me, and midnight is on the other side of me. So either way, I can't get to sleep over the sounds of making out.

I learned how to play the guitar, and today, while writing a new song, I received a horrific pain in my chest. I went to slendy, and I learned what his frown looks like.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, being the delicate creepy pasta you are, heart break hurts much more. Since ej has rejected you, your heart is slowly giving out. You will die in 1 year. I'm sorry shade."

I was in shock. When I was younger, about 4, I was diagnosed with cancer. It was only in my left leg, but that ment amputation. When I turned into a creepy pasta, it healed. It grew back. I was supposed to die at the age of 5 if it wasn't amputated. The doctor said," you will die in one year. I'm sorry shade." But I didn't die.

" Do I have any chance?" I asked

"Yes. You could fall in love again, or, ej has to love you back."

I frown. Neither will happen. I run back to my room and plug in my electric gituar. I begin to sing monster by Meg and dia.

"Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window."

After that I dig Don't You Ever Forget about Me, By sleeping with sirens.

" The hardest thing I'll ever do is say goodbye and walk slowly away from you, but I'll do it. And after all this time I shared with you, it seems unfair to leave with nothing more than blank stares, but I'll do it."

In the middle of the song, I break down crying. He doesn't love me, he loves mika. I think about the lyrics. I have to say good bye. And after all that time, all I'll ever get from him is blank stares. Even at my funeral I will. But I have to make do. I stand back up.

"Don't you ever forget about me. Don't you ever forget about me. When you toss and turn in your alley I hope ta because the reason why you close your eyes, I haunt your dreams at night. So you can't, stop thinking about me."