3

{Arrins pov}

Around sunset, we head to the hospital. The same one I stayed at, for 2 years. I start to shiver, it wasn't that bed, the worst thing is getting treated like your 2. It sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

Some ambulance goes into a garage, and we sneak in behind it. I knock out the doctors and ej and I dress in their clothes. I head down to room 200, the room Aia is in. I knock on the door and walk in with ej. She gets up and just stares at us.

"The fuck do you want?" She asks

"To get you the hell out of here." I say and pull down the mask covering my mouth. She smiles and gets up.

I hand her a doctors outfit and she quickly changes. As the sirens sound we run out. Ej leads us through the woods.

~~~

" thanks Brit-"

"It's....it's Arrin." She smiles as I say it.

"Wait, so he's..." she trails off and stares at the black holes in his mask.

"Yep, that's ej, the guy who killed my uncle and parents."

"Cool!" She says and walk up to him.

"Sup" he says. I realized, something's different about Aia's hair, it's blue and black.

"How many times did you stab them? What's your mark? What do you say as your killing them? Do you get that great sensation after you've killed too? Do you-"

"AIA!" I yell

"Sorry!" She says.

Ej looks at me," Remember Jeff? I think he'll fascinate her" I smile as I remember Jeff. He came in as I was killing my aunt, and put a big smile on her mouth, like his.

~~~

Soon, we reach the mansion. I greet everybody and wave to Jeff. He really smiles and waves back. As soon as Aia sees him, and he sees her, I see sparks. They walk upstairs discussing killing starigies.

Ej leads me to his room and we watch adventure time for a hour, when Aia comes in.

"Uh, Arrin, can you come here?" She asks.

I go out in the hall, and she leads me to a purple room. "So I talked to slendy..."

"And?" I say

"He says in order for us to stay here, we have to become creepy pastas."

"How do we do that?"

"Hell if I know! He said we have to go through the procedure."

"Um, ok, I guess...."

"Well, I'm gonna go to sleep nigh-"

"UH UH! THIS IS MY ROOM! You can have the light blue one next door!"

"YAYYY BLUE!!" She yells and runs into her room.

I have the craziest best friend.