14

{Ejs pov}

I sit a and sob for a few minutes,"I suggest you go check on her, she's stopped singing." He says

I run as fast as I can up the stairs and see her, lying in the ground," Foolish boy, your too late." She says grinning, and passes out.

I don't know what to do, I ignored her for a year, and now she's dying. I'm terrible. I remember that night, 2 years ago, when she kissed me. It felt right, but being with midnight, didn't feel that way. I love shade........she has a week. I can still do this.

I look down at her lips. I can do this. I begin to lean in. I can do this. Our lips connect, and I feel her wake up. She realizes what's happening and kisses back. We break for air," my foolish boy, guess I'll have to rewrite the ending huh?"

"What?" I say smiling

"You didn't hear it? My song? I-" she begins to cough, but she's not ok, she's coughing up blood," you....were to late." She chokes out. She becomes cold and passes out.

NO I FIXED IT I FIXED IT! WHAT THE HELL?! I pick her up and carry her to slendy.

"I fixed it and she's still hurt!"

"She didn't believe you, people have lied to her all her life, you have to make her believe." I set her on the couch, and kiss her until she wakes up.

"It won't work, I'm a dead girl jack." She says.

"Not just yet!" I say and pick her up bridal style. I know what I have to do. I go to my room, and set her in my chair. I look to the bed to see midnight, asleep. I shake her awake.

"The hell ej?!"

"It's over."

"What?! What are you talking about?"

"I'm breaking up with you midnight!"

"What?!" She looks to shade,"ITS BECAUSE OF HER HUH?! ILL JUST HAVE TO END HER LITTLE WHINY LIFE!" She yells.

"You won't touch her."

"TO HELL I WONT!"

I step in front of her," I'm afraid I'll have to end your pointless life then." I grab a scalpel and slit her throat. She wasn't a full creepypasta, so she'll die. Plus, the poison on the scalpel is enough to kill Mr Creepypasta himself.

I turn to shade," that enough?"

She smiles, a real smile.

"Now, let's hear that song of yours." I say, a wife smirk on my face, and her eyes light up.