19

{Shades Pov}

We all walk down to the beach in our swimsuits. Jeff and I hold hands, and is it just my imagination, or did I just see Ben kiss frost on the cheek? Hmm....interesting. I lay on the sand, and Jeff heads for the water. I look down, to see him holding my feet.

"Je-" I begin, as he pull me towards I water," JEFF!! NONONONONONO!" I say, but it's too late. I stand up, in knee deep water.

"Your going to get it Jeffery!" I yell and tackle him.

We both fall back in.Dripping wet, I stand up out of the water, and see Ben sitting on his towel, 10 feet behind me. He doesn't take baths, only shower, and he doesn't swim, he is Ben drowned, so I can see why he doesn't enjoy water.

Frost sits on his towel next to him, and his arm is around her. She can't go into the water without burning, she's practically ice, so regular water cools her, and it burns. But the both enjoy the sand, frost sits under the umbrella she brought, so the sun doesn't burn her.

Frost only gets freezing baths, she used to get baths so hot, it felt like you were burning in hell.

"Hey, wanna ride out?" Jeff asks, holding up a stack of cash," i can rent us all a boat, slendy is pretty much rich, so we got boat loads of money."

"Sure!"