8

{shades pov}

It's been pretty awkward between ej, Aia, and I. Toby, ben, and I hang all the time and play video games and stuff. Jeff and I go killing every night. My powers finally came in, I can teleport, have x-Ray vision, and my hair changes according to my mood.

It's been 1 month since the whole dinner accident, jane apologized and now were pretty close. She hates Aia, and I think it's because....her and Jeff are going out now. Toby forgave her, but he's still a little upset.

I go downstairs and sit by jane on the couch. We watch as Ben and masky play Mario cart. Toby comes in and starts poking masky.

"Hey masky! Hey! Hey ! Masky! Hey!"

"WHAT?!"

"Hi!" Toby says and runs off. I get a text, from Toby.

'Wasn't that hilarious?'

'Totally!'

'Meet me outside in 2 k?'

'K' I reply, and head out to our usual hangout.I climb the ladder o our little tree house and see Toby, playing flappy bird in the bean bag chair.

"BOO!" I yell

"AHH! DAMNIT!" He yells

"So, you wanted me?"

"I wanted to see you, not for you to scare me to death!"

"Sowwy!"

"Ej wants to go on a date with you tonight...."

"Oh...."

"So, yes you'll go or naw?"

"I don't know......he's been ignoring me and it's kind of hard to sleep when the person next door to you is crying them selves to sleep because of you..."

" he does?"

"Yeah!"

"That's gotta suck."

"It does......fine"

"What?"

"Tell him I'll go, but we have to have kidneys!"

"Heh,ok, I'll tell him!"

"See ya!"

"Byeeee!" he says and I jump out of the tree house.

~~~

Around 6:30, I decide to get ready. I jump in the shower, and blast pierce the veil. I hear the door open and close. What the...

"Hello?" I look outside the curtain to a small cat, a red and black cat.

"Hello, I'm grinny, you must be shade, quite a pleasure it is to meet you!" He hold out his paw like he wants me to shake it.

"I'll shake your gad damn paw when I get out!" I yell, he jumps and runs out screaming ," MISS P! MISS P!" Oh great, he's that crazy ladies cat. Terrific.

I get out and head to my room, and notice a small lump on my freshly made bed," Get the hell out you stupid cat!" I yell. Grinny quickly comes from under the covers and darts out of the room.

I go into my drawer and grab a dark red hoodie and black skinnies. I decide to teleport to hot topic. I go in and grab some bracelets, and pay. I'm only in there for about 10 minutes, and I have till 7:30, so I go head to Starbucks. At the moment, I'm happy, so my hair is turquoise. I'm about to reach it, when some old kids from my school push me into the snow from behind.

"Gonna cry you little emo bitch?" A short one with dreadlocks, a heat hat, ad big black coat. I stand up and wipe myself off.

"Now little boy, I suggest you shut the fuck up, or I'll have to rip that heat hat off so hard, your dreads come with it!" A voice says from behind me.

"Oh look! This ones got blue/ white hair, what, couldn't decide how emo to be? Had to have a bit of each color? And what's with those contacts? Rainbow? Wow! You must really support gays huh?"

I turn to see Aia, standing there, she has a snowflake purse. Miss p made it for her, it's bottomless, so her scythe fits in it. She unzips it,, and begins to pull her scythe out. I watch as terror grows on the teenagers faces.

She teleport behind them and whispers," Frost will bite!" And swipes their heads off no problem with her scythe," By the way," she says and spits on their bodies," I'm bisexual bitch!"

"And you, have 2 minutes before your late for your date!" She says with a smile on her face

"Thanks.." I say," and, you are forgiven." And teleport to my date.