15

{shades pov}

"I'm a girl, killed by love." I end the song, a tear running down my face. I look up at ej, who's crying.

" that was amazing shade, did you come up with that by yourself?"

"Uh huh, it's not too hard. Give me an hour or two, hell I can make another one."

~~4 dayz~~

I wake up, I go to get up, when I feel something on my waist. I look down to find ejs arms wrapped around me. He asked me to be his girlfriend 4 days ago, and I said yes of course. Since he killed midnight he hasn't let me out of his sight, he even goes killing with me.

I get out if his grip and go downstairs. Slendy comes up to me, wearing an apron? "Ah child, how are you feeling?"

"Great as of late slendy!" I say and sit on the couch. I get on my laptop as Aia comes down," HAYY GURLL!" She says

"HAYY!"

"Guess what?!" She asks

"What?"

"I got us WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!"

"NO FUCKING WAY!" I yell. We both start jumping and screaming, when Jeff walks in.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" He yells

"Nice to see you too Jeff!" I say. He walks off while giving me the finger. It's almost illegal to talk to Jeff until he's had his morning coffee.

Ej comes down, looking for me," right here!" I say, pointing to myself, not looking away from minecraft. I look out my window in the game, and see herobrine. I wave at the screen and he waves back. We're not friends, but I like this game, so we tolerate eachother.

Ej comes and plops down next to me. He waves at the screen, and herobrine just stares at him," he never liked me, oh well." He says smiling at me. I smile back just as slendy calls for breakfast. Ej throws me over his shoulder and runs into the kitchen. He puts me down and I glare at him.

"Sowwy!" He says in a baby voice. I smirk at him and sit down. I sit next to Toby and ej. Aia sits across from me, by Ben. I never told her I was dying, but I hate when she worries.

"So Aia, gonna tel them you were dying?" Jeff asks, taking a sup of his coffee. I go pale.

"WHAT?!" Toby and Aia ask at the same time. I how Jeff the finger, but he jut smiles.

"WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?" Aia asks

"I was dying. Ej and midnight were killing me. He didn't love me back, so my heart was shattering. I'm fine now though. Don't worry ok?"

"Keep something like that from me ever again I swear!" Toby says.