7

{shades pov}

Dinner went terribly, Aia found out she could read minds. We said prove it. She turned to me.

"I can say out loud what your thinking!"

"No, I don't believe you!"

"YOU LIKE JEFF!" She yelled, it was only after she said it, she realized what she'd done. I got up from the table and grabbed my ax from the counter.

"Where are you going?" Slender asked as I approached the door. I turned back and looked at everyone, Sally, smile, and hoodie have no idea what's going on, Jeff's hood is down and he's blushing, Toby is seething, ready to punch Aia, masky is confused , Aia looks guilty, bens playing his 3DS, Lj is eating his candy, ej is crying...., and jane is laughing her ass off.

I go up to jane and she is still laughing. I stab her in the back, literally, "LEAVE THE LAUGHING TO LJ BITCH!" Now, she's on the floor crying in pain. As I'm about to stab her in the stomach, someone beats me to it, Jeff. He looks up and laughs, I laugh with him.

"Would thy lady like to end the suffering of those in thy village?" He asks, trying I be a gentleman.

"FUCK NO!" I say, he looks at me as if he's about to cry," I WANT TO MURDERLURDER SOME BITCHES!" I say .

We run out of the house, weapons in hands.

~~~

After 10 kills, I get a phone call from Toby.

"Yell- no one is innocent- ow?" I say and stab my victim in the stomach.

"Bad time?" He asks

"Nope! Just killing! How's jane?"

"Upset, and in ejs ICU."

"And how's he?"

"He got tears in janes stitches."

"Why? He won't make a move, so, I have to move on."

"He told me he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend over some kidneys tonight...." Guess I never mentioned, I'm into kidneys now, I guess..

"Oh.... I'll talk to you later!" I hang up as I walk into the last kids room, and see Jeff torturing her and putting his smile on her face.

"GO TO SLEEP!" He yells and stabs her in the heart. I roll my eyes and go into a room I didn't. Notice before.. It's a teens room.

I walk in and find 3 boys on the floor infringing of a tv. They're all asleep, thank god. I walk up behind them and tap their shoulders. They wake up and look around, but im hidden in the shadows.

They look around, and I stab the one boy so far my ax goes through his neck. The other two scream as I come out of the shadows in my purple dress.

"No one is innocent!" I yell and stab them both in the chests.

"Man, your the best killing partner ever!" Jeff says

"Thanks!" I say as he cuts smiles into the boys faces. I take his knife and cut x's over their eyes.

"Cool!" He says and takes his knife back.

"Jeff.....do you like me, like that?" I ask shyly

"I'm sorry, not really, but I love you more as a sister......"

"It's ok!" I say and smile at him, he smiles back.

"I do kind of have a thing for Aia though....."

"I figured, she likes you too.."

"Really?!"

"Yep! Now, we should get back."

"Let's go!"