6

{Shade}

"So Arrin, I'm mean shade, what's your weapon of choice?"

"An ax."

"Where are you going to get an ax?" He asks

I walk two more minutes until I find the old firehouse, there was a fire, how ironic. We walk in and I see an old firetruk, in the front seat, a ax, barely touched by the fire," Ah hah!!" I say holding it up.

I kill at least 10 people, 3 houses in total. I walk back with Jeff, covered in blood. I was wearing a short dark purple dress , black leggings, and a purple skull bow in my hair, which was in a braid, and I had perfect makeup.Now my hair is in a bun, my leggings are ripped, my dress is covered in blood, by bow is on the front of the bun, makeup is running, and I have a bloody ax in my hand.

We walk into slendy already making dinner, and the rest are watching a horror movie, even jane. She and I get along somewhat, I think she has a minor crush on ej, but doesn't want to admit it. Also, she hates Jeff and we're sort of killing buddies now.

I go over to Aia," hey Aia!" I say

"Not my name!" She says

"Oh come on, I'm not going to remember the new one, can you make it simpler?"

"Ben already thought of a new, new one."

"And that is?"

"Frost bite!"

"I like it! So frost, what's your weapon?" I ask and as I do, miss p comes in with a scythe, but it's blade is in the shape of a snowflake, and the ends are a sharp as Jeff's knife, maybe sharper.

"A snowflake scythe!" She says as miss p hands it to her

"Cool! I'm gonna go to my room for a bit!" I say and rush upstairs. I take a good look at myself in the mirror, my hair begins to change again. It turns completely dark purple! And my eyes aren't black now, but the iris it white! I look HAWT!

"Woah!" Says a voice from behind me, I turn to see a boy with goggles and some sort of mask covering his mouth. He has shaggy black hair and two hatchets in his hands.

"I'm ticci Toby, but just call me Toby!"

"I'm deadly nightshade, but just call me shade."

"Cool name!"

"Thanks..hey can you do me a favor?"

"Sure!"

"Can you find out if Jeff like-likes me?" I ask staring at my feet.

"Sure." He says and leaves. I plop down on my bed and go on my, customized Mac. It has the initials DNS on it instead of an apple, and it has a purple cover. I watch YouTube videos for a half hour, when Toby comes running in.

"Hey!" I say

"He stabbed me!" He says, a frown on his face. I give him a confused look, "He said I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" I stand up and start pacing. Jeff comes in and gives me a weird look, like I'm insane. Oh wait, I am!

"Slendy said dinners ready, wanna sit by me?" Jeff asks

"Sure!" Jeff leaves the room. I turn to Toby, who looks shocked.

"Uh...shade?"

"Yeah?" I ask

"Why is your hair pink?"

"WHAT?!" I ask and run to the bathroom."THE F*CK?!" I yell, and slendy teleports in.

"What's the matter child?" He asks

"MY HAIR IS PINK!"

"No, it's red!" He says. I turn to the mirrior, it's almost on fire, but it's red alright.

"What the f*ck slender?!" I ask

"It's a side affect of your body changing. Looks like your eyes have adjusted, but not your hair. You should see frost, at the moment, she has rainbow eyes, they're all over the place. I can tell her eyes will be light blue, and your hair will be purple, it's just a side effect!"

"Oohkay? How do I get it to stay?"

"You just wait ,here," he hands me a black beanie from the closet," if it turns pink, you may be either Fangirling or just falling in love, but for the most part, I doubt anyone will notice with this on." I slip the beanie on and slendy teleports out. I walk down with Toby and see everyone there already.