25

{shades pov}

He gets up slowly, and gently touches my face.

"I'm as real as you Jeffery." I say. He back up until he hits the wall.

"No, I killed you! I'm going crazy!" He says, gripping his head.

"You didn't kill me, and if you did, sure did a bad job at it!" I say and walk up to him," and besides, is you did kill me, I wouldn't be able to do this." I kids him. He kisses back, and I hear glass shattering. I look over, and discover jack, on the ground.

I take Jeff's knife and hold it up to jack," what do you want, FREAK?!" I scream.

"To appologize!"

"And you think I'll forgive you?! HA! Too funny jack! Well, in the years I've been gone, your sick sense of humor hasn't changed!" I say, pressing the knife to his throat.

"It was jane!"

"What?!"

"She put that, shot in me...the same one she put in Jeff and the rest. It's supposed to last forever, but slendy found a cure. I just got hold of it yesterday...."

"Then explain the whole leaving because of the amount of killings!"

"That was her too..."

"HOW?!" I yell, pushing harder, a little blood comes out.

"I was killing normally, and she decided to do it to, and even take their kidneys, so I got framed."

"Excuses excuses. I'll believe that when I grow wings!" I yell.

"Uh babe?" Jeff says.

"What?" I ask. He points to his mirrior. I look in, and find my normal self, but I have huge black wings. Must've happened while I was 'dead?' But why?

"I'll believe you when Buddha gets resurrected!"

"That's better!" Jeff smirks. I think ej frowns, and goes back out the window.

"By the way!" I yell, and he turns back," I'm not planning on leaving Jeff anytime soon!"

He yells back," don't be so sure!" And runs off. I turn to Jeff to say somethig, when his door opens.

"Hi honey, I'm ba- who's this?" A girl with wavy black and red hair says.

"I'm his-"

"Good friend!" Jeff finishes.

"Oh! Well I'm red willow, but call me will! I'm Jeff wife!" Will says, putting her hand out to shake. I look at her finger, there's a ring on it. I look at Jeff's, there's a ring on his too.

"Jeff I........." I turn to him tearing up," didn't know you were married! Congratulations......" I say and burst out the door. I run into my old room, and lock the door. It's pretty dusty, but I don't care.

I sit on the window sill, and my feet hang out the window. I hear footsteps behind me, but just ignore them. Hands wrap around me, and I begin to cry harder.

"I told you not to be too sure."