26

{shades pov}

I walk down to Toby's room, and find him blasting PTV, and staring at the ceiling.

"Hmm.... Déjà vu?" I say, looking around.

"Shade? How? I don't wanna know, just HUG ME BROTHA!" He yells, and tackles me to the ground.

" Heh, now, should I expect to see any little you's running around?" I ask.

"You've been crying." He says seriously.

"No, just-"

"Don't lie to me, what happened?"

"Jeff's married?" I ask

"As of a week ago, yeah." He says frowning.

"Ej.....asked me back out."

"And you said?"

"No, but now I'm rethinking that choice."

For an hour, we just sit and talk. Soon, we're called down for dinner, I sit by Toby, and some new chick.She has light purple hair, a white and dark purple hoodie, and dark blue jeans. She also has blue and purple eyes. Next to her, is a man with a long pointy nose, which is black and white, long black and white arms, and the rest of his outfit is black or white.

"Whos the new chick?" the girl in purple asks, shyly

"If anything, your the new chick, ive been around for atleast 15 years." i say, angrily

"Whatever, who are you anyway?"

"I could ask you the same question." i say, poking at my food.

"LOOK BITCH, WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT?!" The black and white one asks.

I stand up, give him the finger, and walk out of the room. On my way, i scream,"Shade! Sort of a legend , ya know?!" i walk up to my room, and jump out the window, hoping to really die. Instead, i look back, and find dark red bat wings,attached to my back. GREAT! Now maybe i can leave and never come back. I just float for a minute, when i hear someone from behind me.

"Shade? Come back in, please?" ej asks

"Why? So i can get treated like the new kid again? Why don't i just fly away?"

"If you did that, i'd have to chase after you, and i'm tired."

"Well boo-hoo, you can't keep me caged here!"

"No, but we could go to my place."

"Fine, i just want out of here." I say, as he helps me back in. He hold my hand, as the rest watch us leave.