Chapter 2

Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
- Helen Keller

~

Ash and Clemont were watching Kaelyn and Bonnie run around laughing while running away from Pikachu. Serena had fallen asleep." So you obviously aren't from around here. So when did you arrive?" Clemont asks Ash. "Just a few hours ago. We haven't been able to find the Pokémon lab." Ash says with a sigh "that's why she's sleeping. We've been walking for hours." Ash adds looking at Serena.

"What Region did you come from?" Clemont continues to question. "Kanto. We are here to visit as of right now. We don't have any other plans." Ash responds with a shrug. "And when did you adopt her?" Clemont asks pointing to the fun loving Kaelyn. "Right after our journey through Kanto."

"Daddy look at me!" Kaelyn shouts rolling on the ground with Bonnie. Ash sighs. "Keep on having fun Kaelyn!" Ash shouts hearing the two girls giggle uncontrollably. "Bonnie must be a real handful." Ash says chuckling. "Oh yeah definitely. I should say the same about you and Kaelyn." Clemont responds.

"She actually tends to not be much of a handful." Ash tells Clemont and they both laugh. "How is that even possible for an eight year old?" Clemont asks then all of a sudden there's an explosion at a battlefield near the park. "Clemont look after Serena." Ash says as he stands and takes off towards the explosion. Clemont opens his mouth to say something but Ash is gone quickly.

As Ash approaches the battlefield there's dust flying everywhere. Once he gets down to the battlefield there's a blue frog Pokémon struggling to get up and there's someone with a Pokémon Ash has never seen before. "Hey wait a minute!" Ash shouts getting in front of the injured Pokémon. "What do you think your doing kid!" The guy shouts.

"If you wanted to catch if you'd have done so! Now what do you want with it!" Ash shouts angrily. "Just get out of the way!" The guy shouts pointing to his Pokémon. Ash can tell the Pokémon is about to attack. He quickly lets Lucario out of the pokeball. "Lucario Aura Sphere!" Ash shouts as the other Pokémon fires a thunderbolt.

Ash runs over to the frog Pokémon and picks him up. Then he quickly runs away from the battlefield with the Pokémon in his hands all while there's dust everywhere. He makes it back to Clemont and Serena who has woken up. "Bonnie! Kae! Cmon we gotta go!" Ash shouts to Bonnie and Kaelyn. "You two as well." Ash tells Serena and Clemont.

"Why what's going on?" Serena asks panicked. "Thunderbolt!" The guy shouts and Ash jumps out of the way. "That is! Now let's go!" Ash shouts grabbing Serena's hand. Bonnie and Clemont run ahead leading them to the main city to lose him. Kaelyn trips and falls with a cry. Serena gets her hand free from Ash and runs to Kaelyn.

"Thunderbolt again! This time aim for those two!" The man says pointing at Kaelyn and Serena. Serena and Kaelyn can't get out of the way and Serena can't see the attack to be able to stop it with her powers. "Look out!" Bonnie and Clemont shout frantically. Right before the attack hits the girls Ash jumps in front of them summoning an aura shield last second.

The shield stops the attack and then Lucario sends another Aura Sphere. The man and his Pokémon fly off. Ash hugs the two girls tightly but quickly lets go. "What was that?!" Clemont shouts completely surprised. "Nothing. That was just Lucario." Ash says not wanting to tell the siblings about their powers.

"Is there a Pokémon center nearby?" Ash asks frantically looking at the frog Pokémon. "That's a Froakie!" Bonnie shouts horrified. "That's one of the Pokémon you can get as a starter Pokémon here." Clemont says surprised. "Cmon the Pokémon lab is closer!" Bonnie shouts taking off.

"Bonnie you need to slow down!" Clemont shouts struggling to keep up with her. "No the Pokémon is in trouble!" Bonnie yells and keeps running with Ash right behind her. Ash and Bonnie keep running. Ash returns Lucario and Pikachu runs next to them.

"Daddy I'm tired!" Kaelyn cries and Ash stops but Serena waves him off. "Ash I got her. Get the Froakie to the Professor." Serena says calmly as she gets Kaelyn to sit down. Ash nods and keeps following Bonnie. As they run Ash sees Leaf and Gary who are both surprised to see him.

Shortly they make it to the Pokémon lab and Ash opens the door quickly. "Professor? Professor Sycamore?!" Bonnie shouts and then someone comes down a hallway. It was Professor Sycamore. His eyes widen when he sees the injured Pokémon. "Oh no Froakie!" He shouts taken aback.

"You know the Froakie?" Ash asks quickly. "Yes I do. Sophie! Froakie needs help!" Professor Sycamore calls and a girl comes out of the hallway. It was his assistant. "Right away." She says and takes Froakie and disappears back into the hallway with the little blue Pokémon.

~

"So you are the four Professor Oak sent to give me the data?" Sycamore asks when Ash, Serena, Leaf, and Gary are sitting near where Froakie is being healed. Kaelyn and Bonnie were running around being watched by Clemont. "Yes sir that's us." Leaf responds with a smile.

"Here it is." Ash says handing him the data. "Thank you. Now would you four want to journey through this region?" Sycamore asks and Leaf stands up. "Yes please Professor. I always wanted to be a Pokémon performer." Leaf says happily. "Gary come with me."

"Alright. I'm going with Leaf." Gary says pulling Leaf back down on the couch. There was a Garchomp and both Kaelyn and Bonnie were playing with it. "Kae come here." Serena says and Kaelyn quickly runs over. "Yes mommy?" Kaelyn asks quickly. "Do you want to go on a journey?" Serena asks her. "Yes! I already told I did when we were at home!"

"Then that's decided." Ash says with a determined smile. "We are going too." Serena adds to his statement. "Yay! Oh can Bonnie and Clemont come with?" Kaelyn asks pointing to Bonnie. "Well why don't you go ask them?" Ash asks her and Kaelyn quickly runs off.

"So are you two going to go alone?" Serena asks and she winks at Leaf who immediately blushes. "Yep." Gary says and Leaf nods slowly. "Since you two are getting out of here, I have a pokedex for the both of you. And if you want, I could give you both a starter Pokémon from this region." Sycamore tells Leaf and Gary and they both nod and follow Sycamore out of the room.

Ash looks to Froakie who seems to be getting better. "He's going to be alright." The assistant, Sophie says as she takes a seat across from Ash and Serena. "He'll be fully recovered in a couple hours." After she says that Kaelyn approaches her shyly. "Miss can me and Bonnie go play with all the Pokémon.?" Kaelyn asks pointing to the large room that's surrounded in glass.

"Of course, I'll take you out there." Sophie says getting up and walking with Kaelyn. Kaelyn and Bonnie run outside and start to play with the Pokémon. Ash and Serena both laugh lightly as they keep on watching the two children run around playing with the Pokémon outside.

Ash, Serena, and Kaelyn meet the Professor when Ash saves an injured Froakie from someone harming it. Leaf and Gary show up and they give the Professor the research that Professor Oak sent with them. Everyone is going on a journey now too! But what about Bonnie and Clemont? Find out as the Journey Continues..

~

Aaaand chapter two! Btw school starts for me tomorrow so I won't be able to write two chapters a day really ever. Anyway I'll see you later!