CHAPTER - 25

Wow finally crossed 1K. thanku guys for reading my book. Please check my other books also and support me always
######################
All had tears in their eyes listening to the heart wrenching story. They felt devastated and vulnerable for rishi and his dad.
         "oh my god from what you said rishi's mom want only his money but she is planning to play as she is ideal and pathetic who was abused and left infront of rishi to gain his trust and make him handle all his property he himself. How heartless and disgusting to make her own son mentally unstable giving drugs and all. Now rishi is left alone. What will happen to him? " said ishu's mom.
            "ishu only you and your love can save him now. You have to protect and secure him. No one can save him other than you " said rishi's dad and all nodded.
             Now it's time to show what real ishu is and save my baby thought ishu. Now it's next day morning 4:00 A. M. "oh my god, I didn't even think of him for a entire day. Is everything normal with him" thought ishu hurriedly.
       She made arjun call rishi's num but it's switched off. They tried their house watchman's number. He said that rishi didn't leave the home but some lady saying his mom came with luggage.
           All panicked and sent ishu home to check on rishi. Ishu said to take care. Arjun, ishu and her mom returned home.
           Arjun dropped and said take care and left. Ishu sent her mom to take rest. She entered her room and saw no one was there.
          She checks all the rooms and at one door rishi slept shivering and his knees folded to his chest. She immediately went to him and wake him up. She is crying seeing his condition.
            "ishu maa came. " said rishi holding her shoulders. "what are you doing here? Why didn't you slept in our room " asked ishu.
            "wo mom came na I want to sleep by her side. When I came and asked her she said she was tired and slept. I don't want to sleep alone, so I knocked the door but she not opening " said rishi with disappointment.
            How cruel can a mother be thought ishu. "OK come, now I came na. Get some sleep " said ishu. "ishu I...  I...  am deep hungry, can you make me something .i didn't have anything from morning " said rishi looking down.
            "OK get fresh. Then we can eat " said ishu. rishi and ishu got freshen up. Ishu asked the cook for light food. She went with the food plate inside and fed rishi.
              "you sleep. I will just come " and left. She then ate her food. She went to rishi's mom room and cut the electricity wire only to her room. Locked all the windows from outside and left not before locking the door "
             She said to all helpers that not to go that side as rishi's mom ordered them and she will come out on her own. All the rooms are sound proof which added little excitement to her.
            She then went to her mom room and said everything. Ishu's mom thought to deny her but the pain rishi and his dad faced came to her mind and supported her.
             Ishu left to her room and saw rishi trying to sleep. She silently slept on her side facing her back to him. He turned her to his side and slept nuzzling to her chest saying "ishu this is the first time I am feeling out of world. Both important women are with me. I am very happy that I can't express because my mom is with me. " and dozed off with content smile.
             Ishu was feeling bad for rishi as he didn't know the truth. If he knows she doesn't know how he will react and also rishi's dad has less time. I should do something so that dad can be in peace.
          Ishu held him tight to her chest as if she will protect him and S she is ready to face anythings for him.
          Rishi who didn't know anything just slept peacefully.
           Next morning ishu woke up to see rishi sleeping nuzzling deep in her neck. She caressed his hair thinking what will happen when he gets to know about his mother and he didn't even ask about his dad. She have to go to hospital to see him. But she can't leave rishi.
             After sometime rishi woke up and said "good morning ".ishu hugged him and he caressed her hair kissing on her forehead said "what happened? See mumma came. Now we will be happy ever after ".
               "rishi you didn't even ask how dad is. He wants to see you. " said ishu.
               Rishi got angry and said "no because of him I didn't meet my mom. He is responsible for how I am now. I became mentally unstable because of him. " shocking ishu.
            "rishi who said all these? You can't talk like this. OK you are thinking that dad didn't make u meet your mom. Then why are not asking that for even once your mother didn't tried to meet you. " rishi couldn't answer as she is correct. During all these his mother can at least try to meet him, but she didn't.
          "dad is the only one who genuinely cared and loved you until now. Don't regret before something happen to him and please don't believe your mom " said ishu trying not to tell everything to him.
######################

Guys I am trying to complete this story in few episodes.
        Thanku and LOVE YOU ALL