CHAPTER - 23

Rishi shouted very loudly "how dare you lie to me. You and my so called dad made my life hell separating me and my mother. Now no one can separate us" he is getting panic attack but he is not stopping shouting.
     "what Papa is not rishi's dad and where is his mother" thought ishu shocked to the core. "aaah" screamed papa holding his heart and ishu come to her senses and went towards him. But rishi stopped her and said"no you won't go to that person whom I hate with all my heart. Let him die. Even if he die I won't forgive him. I loathe him"
       Papa face paled hearing to his words. The physical heatstroke is better compared to his son accuses. Ishu saw papa's face and said "rishi leave me I need to go. Papa is not well." struggling to get free from him. "leave him to die" said rishi with a disgusted face "we will meet my mother come on" stared dragging.
      Ishu felt disgusted with his behavior and slapped him hard across his face and said "Chi are you a human. Can't you see he is in pain. Now I say I hate you and even can't live with you. Go to your mother who came now into your life and leave me " with bloodshot eyes and went to Papa.
    She called watch man and asked him to call for ambulance. Meanwhile she called her mom and dad. They said they will reach directly to the hospital. Ambulance came and rishi took papa to hospital. He was murmuring something holding ishu's hand. Finally they took him to OT and ishu waited outside. Her parents soon joined her and asked what happened.
     Ishu said everything and they too are also shocked hearing rishi is not papa's son.
      Doctor came out and said everything is fine and you can see him after he gets his senses.
       "ishu where is rishi " asked her mom and ishu said she don't know. Nurse came and said papa is asking for ishu.
        They all went to him and Papa holded ishu's hand and make her sit and said
         "ishu you unnecessarily accused rishi. You all need to know about our past. I don't know if I get time or not"
          "Papa what are you saying? " said ishu.
          "Ha ishu uncle is in final stage of cancer. He can't live more than a month " said arjun coming along with Rahul.
          Ishu and her parents shocked and all have tears in their eyes.
          "don't cry. I am very happy now because rishi had ishu who can take care of him. Till now my only worry is rishi as he was not allowing anyone near him not also me. He is not normal ishu. He is very emotional and mental not stable. But it is not very much. As time went on his illness also increased but now it's stable because of you ishu" said papa looking at ishu.
        "all of you promise me that you won't tell him my condition and now where is he ishu. Call him here "
        "uncle I don't know where is he. I just asked him to leave to his mom and No to show his face" said ishu.
         "whaat" said papa and arjun shocked.
         "arjun and Rahul rishi is in danger go and get him. Fast " shouted papa.
         "papa please relax. Nothing happened " said ishu making him calm.
        "no ishu you did wrong. You asked him to go to his mother. Until now I protected him from them and now u sent him to them. "

Ishu is shocked and panicked thinking about rishi's safety. Let's see what future holds for them.
######################

Another update. Guys I am requesting from 1st chapter. Please comment and vote my story so that I can know what you all are thinking.
        Please share my story if you feel it is worth to.
         Silent readers please comment and vote.
          Now if you want to know next chapter then I should get at least 10 comments and 10 votes.
         Now ball is in your court.