CHAPTER-13

Hello guys. I am dedicating this chapter to @veroniza for her continuous encouragement
****************************
Rishi slept peacefully in ishu's embrace and all are relieved.
      After shifting him on the bed and cleaning the room, all exited the room.
      Doctor asked everyone to leave for home as they stayed overnight at the hospital. all denied, but doctor said the painkillers affect will be upto 3 hours.  We can go home, freshen up and come before he wakes.
      Doctor asked them to meet him after they arrive to discuss.
       All went home and relaxed but all are nervous for the marriage. Ishu mom said "all leave and freshen up.meanwhile me and ishu will prepare for food for rishi".
       All nodded and left for their respective home. Ishu's father and rishi's father went to take a shower saying "Arjun, I didn't forget what you done. I need explanation afterwards"
       Arjun said OK and left for his home to get ready.
       Ishu's mom said "go and get fresh ishu and help me with the cooking. We will have to go to rishi".
       "maa I don't want to come to hospital. How can you talk like that after u know what he had done to me" said ishu.
       "then y u helped doctor in calming down rishi when you don't want to help him".
        Ishu couldn't answer her question as she herself didn't know the answer, but the look on rishi's face when she called shows so much pain, hurt and vulnerability which ishu couldn't avoid.
        Seeing ishu's silence "I know what he had done is not correct. But at the end you are married to him and he is your husband ".
        "maa whatever you say, I can't accept him as my husband ". Saying this ishu left to her room to get ready.
         "no ishu, you will accept him as your husband. I saw the way he treats you and the pain on your face as he was suffering. I am your mother and I know you will accept him" thought her mom.
        Ishu while bathing something flowing from her forehead and her hand went to her neck which caught nuptial chain.  Although she doesn't want to keep the chain but her values doesn't allow to take it off.
         "Ishu wear a Saree and don't argue, we don't have time come fast" shouted her mother.
         Ishu who don't to taste her mother's wrath did what she said. Ishu came down Wearing a blue colour Saree and looked pretty.
        "what is this ishu, married women should always keep vermilion at their forehead". and kept vermilion before ishu could say something.
         Ishu's father and rishi's father are about to say something when ishu's mom signed to keep silent.
         All four after arjun joined had their breakfast and decided to leave for hospital. Rehan and others said they will join at the hospital.
         They entered doctor's cabin and took their seats. "well the reason I called you is to know what drugs did rishi using, because his response to medicines is slow, but nothing is danger".
           All had a questioning look as they couldn't understand doctors words. Before they ask, nurse came and said rishi is awake.
          All rush to his cabin except ishu, "how are you rishi?is it paining at the wound? "asked doctor.
           "I am fine. It's paining a little and it's tolerable" said rishi searching for ishu.
            "OK nurse help him to get fresh and give him food and all of you follow me u can meet him after he is ready" saying this doctor sent everyone out.
        Rishi thought to ask about ishu but decided to ask afterwards.
         After getting fresh, he asked doctor "where is my wife? " doctor said "she will be here,meanwhile you eat"
         "don't say what I have to do, I asked for my wife. Say where is she or else I will search" said rishi trying to get up from the bed.
        "no rishi stop your stubbornness, she will come. First you eat" said rishi's father.
           "all of you leave from here.  I don't want to see anyone other than my wife. Get lost" said rishi angrily causing him dizziness as he was stressed.
           Ishu's mom dragged her into the room and made her stand infront of rishi and signed everyone to leave.
           "where are you wife. Your husband is not well and you are not here to take care of me. Bad manners ishu" said rishi smrinking.
          "I am not your wife as I don't accept this marriage. Don't dare call me wife" said ishu pouting.
          "oh my dear, don't pout I can't control and you look sexy in this Saree with nupital chain and vermilion" winked rishi.
           "OK call the doctor " said rishi and when doctor came "I need discharge immediately" said rishi.
            " but rishi, you are weak and tired. You should be under observation" said doctor." do what I said, prescribe the medicines and my wife is there to take care of me. I don't want anyone I only need her". Said rishi
        "no I  won't take care of you. You are no-one to me " said ishu.
         Listening her rishi got hurt but quickly masked with angry expression which was noticed by ishu's mom.
         "doctor discharge him, his wife will take care of rishi" said ishu's mom without second argument.
         Rishi got discharged but was weak. They sat in the car and rishi leaned his head on ishu's shoulder relaxing.  Ishu tried to jerk him but he didn't move a little. "I am tried and just want to sleep. Please let me " pleaded rishi while nuzzling closer into her neck. Ishu nodded and let him sleep.     Ishu couldn't understand her feelings as why she can't avoid him when he is looking vulnerable and just wanted to comfort him although he forced her and acted like a jerk.
       Rishi's dad who witnessed this scene thought "you are so lucky rishi  and ishu you are the one who rishi need and now I don't worry whether something will happen to me because you are there to protect rishi" and relaxed.

Rishi's POV

until now I don't like anyone and trust anyone because of my past, but with ishu I feel like I am not alone.
       Her embrace gives me solace and comfort which I am carving for her.
       After a tired day I just want to go to her and want to sleep peacefully listening to her heart which is a beautiful melody to my ears.
        Anyways I just want to sleep and that to embraced by her.  She didn't object just nodded. I am happy and I will see next.
****************************
How was the update guys.  Please do like, comment and vote me.
  LOVE YOU GUYS