chapter 5

Ishu was shocked to c rishi in the meeting room. Reetu pulled her inside. Mr.mehta is Sitting at the head of the table. She looked at him and asked "uncle had your medicine" he said " sorry, I forgot" ishu got angry and started shouting at him.
      Her dad scolded her and said sorry to Mr.mehta. He said "no its k. Today no one asked me about medicine along with my son. But she asked me. She is  my daughter. "
        Arjun cleared his throat and said Mr.mehta what should we do now. I trust ishu she can help us. Ishu is not listening to anything she is talking with her friends. A person came with fruits and medicine and gave to ishu.
      She went to mehta and gave him fruits and medicines, he took them and started the meeting. Ishu sat her place ,she knew rishi is looking at her. She asked what is the matter.
      Rishi  said looking at ishu they gave partnership to a company with 49% to them and 51% to us and signed the deal but they changed the papers .we talked to them and we said we are cancelling the partnership. But they said we got more % how can u cancel. If it is not cancelled our company will loose billions.
        Ishu looked at arjun asking what can I help u with and y did u trust me. Raghav said I know what my daughter can do. Ishu said to her father "thank you daddy I love u ". Rajesh said I know all ur pranks u played so help us with ur pranks.
        Everyone started laughing including rishi. Everyone looked at rishi as they r watching him laughing for the 1st time. He looked at everyone and stopped cleared his throat and looked serious again.
         So mehta asked what is the plan. Ishu looked at him and asked ur also believing them. He said he laughed after many years hole heartedly.
          Ishu said k when we have to implement the plan. They all said tomorrow. Ishu said k we want all the details and we will c u after 1hr. Arjun,rishi,ishu,reetu,reshma went to rishi's cabin. Arjun explained to them. She said they will meet after 1hr and went to the cafe. Reetu started gathering the personal information of the partners, reshma hacked the original documents from their computer with the help of his other friends who is working in opponents company. Ishu took the papers and they went to the company.
       They went to the meeting room and saw everyone  tensed. Ishu asked what happened they looked at Rishi whose hand is bleeding. Rishi looked at her she turned her face and gave the papers to Arjun.
       He showed papers to everyone they are shocked and asked how they had done. She said "its not important tomorrow we have to change the papers before they show us original papers".
      Raghav said "ishu go help rishi with the bandage". She didn't said anything she went to rishi with first aid box and took him to washroom to clean his hand.
       Ishu cleaned his hand and applied alcohol bt there is no  response from him "is he alien r a stone ? He's not even reacting. I have to ask uncle to send him to research center for scientists so that they can do experiment on him buddhu." After bandage she looked at him who is looking at her. She left to the meeting hall.
          Ishu said tomorrow we will also b there msg us. Ishu,reetu,reshma went to ishu's house. They knew may be they should have a backup plan. They enjoyed the remaining day.
           Next day they got a msgs from arjun where the meeting is gng on. They dressed differently . They called rahul to help them. He too came in a different costume. They applied makeup so that they shouldn't be recognized.
         After 3 hrs arjun messaged that the plan is failed and they don't know what to do. 4 of them started their plan and went to them. Reetu started " vivan how can u cheat us lyk that u buffalo u know how much we trusted u", ishu said" how can u do to us lyk that u dinosaur " everyone started looking at them . The four of them stood in front of the opponents . Reshma said"chi  I already told u 2 not to believe him ,c what he has done .what should we  do now".
      Ishu went to opponent and said "uncle plz help us this gorilla has cheated us by saying he will pay the bill so we didn't brought any money with us now he is saying we ate a lot of food and he wont pay the bill nd we should pay plzzz help us". The opponent with a angry tone shouted on them" what the hell is this can't u c a deal is gng on here who allowed u inside get lost ". Reetu said " ur right sandy we should not trust them" and took water from the table and said "hey vivan this is for u" throwed water at him . He got angry nd throwed juice on the papers nd said" I am sorry sir I didn't saw them". Ishu and reshma started throwing everything on the papers on the desk shouting at each other. The opponent called the manager and complained about them. The manager (friend of rahul helped them) said "they started the fight for paying the bill sir,I can't do anything sir they have to pay the bill" and went from there. The opponent got angry and shouted " stupids,idiots c what  u have done because of u the deal is cancelled I won't leave u" and started going towards them.
         Arjun called him "sir we are having another set ,we can continue the deal r we can make a new deal". He turned towards arjun the 4 of them slowly escaped from there. They went to CCTV to blur the video at the opponent table so that they won't get any problem.
           The 4 of them cleaned and went to movie,shopping and enjoyed the rest of the day. At evening they came to ishu's house and saw everyone is enjoying.
           Ishu said she will freshup and come. she went to her room locked the door  nd shocked........
      _-------_
          Thank you for Reading . Take care