chapter 2

Some 1 called her again. She dnt stop running suddenly she was pulled back. Thinking that the person is his father's boss she closed her eyes saying sorry and I accept ur  apology 4r my 🍫. She heard a laugh and opened her eyes and saw his friend Arjun laughing at her.
     Looking her face he stopped laughing and covered it by coughing. After 1hr they are in cafe Arjun drinking coffee and ishu eating 5 🍫 ice-cream.
     So why r u running from the 🏢. She dint reply 2 him and eating. He said sorry with that word she started saying everything from party to office but she didn't said the name as she forget.
     Arjuna said to leave and asked 2 go to 🎥. She called her mother and said about Arjun and gng to 🎥.
     After movie he said he will drop her nd started the 🚗. But it dnt start so he called his friend and said to ishu that his friend is cmg to pick up them.
     A 🚗 came Arjun with ishu sat in the 🚗. The car started Arjun looked at ishu who is sleeping with her head against window. The person who is driving the 🚗 looked at ishu with anger.
     From past 5mins arjun is calling his friend but the person is looking at only the mirror. Arjun shouted Rishi with that both ishu and rishi looked at him.
     Arjun "what the hell can't u c I am driving "said rishi with angry tone and looked in the mirror to c ishu looking at him terrified. He gave a death glare and smirk to ishu nd continued driving.
      Ishu called arjun and said to stop the 🚗 now. He asked y nd she said she wants 2 eat ice cream. Arjun scolded her that she will get cold if she eats more 🍦. She started crying saying he doesn't love her. With that word rishi stopped the 🚗.
       Both looked at rishi. Arjun asked him why did he stopped the 🚗. Rishi with anger turned to ishu. She gulped nd looked at arjun. Then arjun introduced ishu to arjun as she is more than a friend nd arjun to ishu as best friend.
      When he is introducing both are looking at each other eyes. With arjun's phone ring both looked at him. He said he will b there in 5mins nd  cut the call.
      Arjun asked rishi to drop her at home. But ishu said she will go on her own. With one look frm Arjun she stopped talking.
     Arjun kissed her forehead nd said he will cl her nd gave rishi hug nd got out of the 🚗. Rishi dint start the 🚗 after 5mins with anger he said to ishu that he is not her driver.
     Without ny word she came and sat in the passenger 💺. Rishi started the car adjusting the front mirror.
      After some time ishu said sorry to rishi. He dint reply to her. She started msng his friends when she heard rishi saying "what is the relation between arjun nd u".she sensed anger in his voice and said herself buddu can't he ever talk normally.
      Rishi asked "what r u saying". She said nothing nd msgng her friends. Her 📱 is snatched from her hand. She looked at rishi angrily and said "what the hell can't u....... "she stopped saying looking at his eyes which are more black than the night. She gulped in fear and saw the surroundings she is at unkonown place.
       She panicked and tried to open the door but rishi locked the door nd looking at her with anger. She looked at him again and asked 2 open the door. He looking at her with emotions which she can't understand.
       His eyes are slowly closing his breathing is coming heavly. He wants water bt he is not  able to speak. Ishu dnt know what to do she is more panckied seeing rishi's condition. She don't know driving she searched for water nd  made him drink.
       She opened the window so that he can get cool air. After sometime his breathing is normal but he is talking slowly that she can't understand.
     She took the phone from his hand nd saw the time it's already 7 pm she dint knw what to do. She looked at him and saw tears are falling nd his eyes r bloodshot.
      She wiped his tears with her scarf and looked at his hands which are shivering. She started to rub his hands. He is looking at her nd he sensed it and looked into his face she looked like a broken child.
     She called arjun but he didn't answerd. She tried again nd again.  After sometime when she thought look for some otherway arjun answerd the call.
     With tears in her eyes she said arjun about rishi's condition nd said she don't know the place they are.  He said to her to be strong nd he is coming .
     Ishu looked at rishi who is in pain. She wanted to shift him to back seat so that he will be comfortable till arjun comes. She took her hand from his hand nd opened the door to come to  his side. He hold her hand tightly saying "don't leave me" with broken voice.
       She said to him she's not leaving him and helped him to the back seat. She locked the doors from inside nd looked at rishi. He is looking  at her in pain. She slowly made rishi sleep on her lap nd started wiping his eyes nd caressing his hair with soothing words.
      Rishi hugged her waist tightly and snuggled  his face in her stomach. She sat there like that till arjun came.
      He looked at rishi with shock. Without any word arjun started the 🚗 nd stopped infront of a building.
      Arjun tried to pull rishi from ishu bt rishi held to her like a kid to her mother. Ishu helped arjun nd took rishi to his room nd made him sleep.
      When both are leaving from there rishi hold ishu wrist nd said "please don't leave me" . She looked at arjun bt he is seeing rishi with emotions. Rishi kept on repeating "don't leave me " , arjun said ishu to stay the night there.
      Arjun called ishu mother saying she is staying at her friends house. She talked to her parents said good night and sat on bed.
     Rishi immediately put his head on her lap hugged her waist snuggled his head in her stomach and slept. She started caressing his head and looked at arjun who is looking at them without any words.