CHAPTER-16

Ishu who didn't know when she slept holding rishi tightly had woken up to see the time 11:00 P. M.  They slept entire evening and almost midnight. She felt and hungry and also decided to feed rishi so that he can take his medicine.
       She tried to get up but rishi who laid on her  completely was heavy for her. He slept peacefully on her chest wrapping his hands tightly against her stomach. Ishu tried to shift his head from her chest to pillow, but he is not ready as his hold was tightening.
       Finally after some time she succeeded and made him lay on the bed. He pouted in his sleep as he missed her warmth.
       Ishu got freshen up and went down stairs seeing no one around. She went to kitchen and there she saw her mom warming milk as her father daily drink at night.
       "ishu, you woken up.  Are you hungry. Come I will serve you dinner" said her mom.
       "maa thanks for reliazing me of how much rishi need me. But I need time to accept him as my husband" said ishu fidgeting with her Saree.
       "I know ishu, but keep in mind he is destined to be your husband and he needs only u. " said her mom.
       "OK maa I will try, you go and sleep and I will take one glass of milk to rishi's dad" saying she went to rishi's dad.
        "what they got to know everything. Increase the security. I don't want anyone near rishi" said rishi's father and turned to see ishu at the door. He covered his face from fear to smile and asked her to come inside.
     " uncle I bought milk and is everything okay uncke" said ishu sensing something wrong.
      " yes beta, by the way call me papa. I am very sorry for what rishi did to you but I don't regret it beta" said rishi's father.
       "papa there is no fault and I realized that it is the situation that went wrong. You don't worry. First drink this milk,take your medicine go to sleep "said ishu.
       " OK beta. Rishi is very lucky to have you" said rishi's father admiring her.
        Ishu blushed and said"ok now drink and take your medicine ".
         Rishi's father did what ishu said and ishu asked him to take rest while leaving. Then rishi's father said"until now I am very afraid of rishi's future but now I can be at peace. I can leave him peacefully but beta please don't leave rishi. I am handling him to you. Take care of him and never leave him" said papa to ishu but more to himself.
     Ishu sensed something and was saying something when power cut happened.
     "aaaaaa" "no, maa maa don't leave I am afraid" came voices from rishi's room.
    All are shocked.
****************************
Sorry for the small update.

How is it. Do reply me.

LOVE YOU GUYS