CHAPTER-17

when ishu and papa(rishi's dad) were talking, whole house turned dark indicating power cut. Then they heard screaming from rishi's room.
      "they started their plan" said papa panicking.
       "what's wrong why there is power cut, on the generator immediately. Power should on now". Worker replied "Sir we don't know what happened with power lines and generator Sir.  The generator is not working. I already sent for repair man. He will be here in few minutes" said worker.
     "ishu,  Sharma. What happened why are you shouting and why there is no power" asked dad(ishu's dad)
    Meanwhile they heard sounds of trashing and screaming from rishi's room. Papa turned to ishu and said"go to him, control him please. I will be there in a minute. Please " and went out taking dad with him.
      "ishu come we will go to rishi " said maa dragging to rishi's room.
       Ishu turned on her mobile flash light and checked all the room.  Room is all messed up and rishi is at the corner curled up like a ball shaking front and back mumbling something .
      "rishi what are you doing. Get up everything is all right" said maa going to him keeping her hand on his shoulder.
      "no please don't do anything. Please leave " jerked rishi startling maa.
     Maa signed ishu to go to rishi and took mobile from ishu. Ishu nodded and bend on her knees near rishi and kept her hand hesitatingly. Rishi flinched a sec and later realized her touch and lifted his head.
       "ishu say them to not do anything. Ask them to leave " said rishi crying bitterly hugging her waist and hiding his face in her chest as if she is providing security.
        "ishu take him to the hall and I will get him water. Fast" said maa and went down.
       "see rishi I am here. Come we will go from here" said ishu making him stand. Rishi stood still burying his face deeply as if he is scared too much.
       Finally she got him down.  "rishi come her and sit" said dad and Papa who just came. Maa came with water and asked about power. They said it will take 30 minutes to repair.
    Rishi is not leaving and is scared. As he is not listening to anyone. They asked ishu to make him sit and made him drink water.
    "rishi come sit here" said ishu as if she is cooing a baby. Rishi nodded no but ishu said"i will not go anywhere. I will be hear only come" and made him sit on sofa.
    She turned away from him to take water from maa but rishi instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him pushing his face deeply against her stomach. " no don't go. Please don't leave me" said rishi shaking his head no against her stomach.
     "OK first drink water" said ishu lifting his face and making him drink water.
      Rishi slowly gulped and again rested his head on her stomach. Papa's tears didn't go unnoticed by everyone and decided to ask him later.
     " please wait rishi. Power will come soon and have some food you have to take medicine " said ishu caressing his hair who instantly relaxed.
    Maa bought food and ishu tried to sit in order to feed him but rishi is not leaving her. So she made a morsel and bought to his mouth to open and chew it. He looked like a 3 years kid to her. Rishi ate slowly without leaving her and took his medicines.
       Power came and all relaxed. "see rishi, power came and now go and sleep " said dad. Rishi dragged ishu to his room and made her sit comfortably on the bed and went to other side laying down keeping his head on her lap and snuggling close to her stomach. "please ishu, I know I am doing things weirdly but please be with me. Don't leave me. Only you can control me" said rishi slipping into slumber.
     "I have to know what's going on in his life" decided ishu holding him tightly.
###########################
How are you guys
How is the update. Please comment your suggestions. If I don't get any I am planning to stop writing this book.