CHAPTER 9

THANKING U FOR ALL UR SUPPORT. next update for u all

 ***********************************************************************************************Everyone gathered in the hall of ishu's home and are thinking about the incident happened a while ago. Rishi slept in other room.

          Rishi's father asked "What's happening? Ishu did you hide anything from us.  As far as I know rishi hates women and also he is not close to anyone even me. But he is different with you."
          Listening to rishi's dad, Arjun said "what you said is true uncle. Because once ishu called me saying that rishi had panic attack and asked me to come fast.  But when I met them,rishi is sleeping peacefully hugging her as a child hug his mother. At the same time no one can say he just suffered from panic attack. Whenever he is getting panic attack he is asking for ishu only."
         On hearing what Arjun said all are shocked but rishi's father saw ishu with a relief filled in his eyes but soon he made up his mind and decided saying "Ishu until you are married to jai, you should not be anywhere near to rishi even his condition is worse and everyone listen, ishu should be alone from now."
           Nobody got what he said and arjun asked "uncle what are you saying? What if he get another attack and the condition worsens?"
           Rishi's father said "You all didn't know rishi, if he want anything he will be obsessed and will go to any extent to make that thing his. And the worst thing is that he doesn't care about anyone not even me. Until now, he is obsessed with his work and that made him what he is today.  But now the case is of ishu and he will definitely do what he said earlier. "
          Ishu's parents are shocked and are not able to talk, slowly ishu's father asked" Now what we have to do, within two weeks ishu will get married and we thought we are the happiest persons in this world. Our dreams are shattered. " and started crying with his wife. All are feeling broken as they are seeing ishu's parents crying as they all knew how rishi is and nobody can do anything.

        ishu who is standing there like a statue is terrified listening to rishi's father and her heart is broken seeing her parents are crying for her. finally rishi's father said" let's keep ishu somewhere until her marriage is completed where rishi cannot reach her.after marriage rishi will never come for ishu". all agreed to him and also decided  to send rishi somewhere on work during her marriage. All are thinking where to keep ishu.

     Meanwhile ishu's mom went inside kitchen with to make lunch. ishu's mom didn't uttered a word as she is only hoping everything should be alright. ishu went to her mom and kept her hand on her mother's shoulder making her coming out of her thoughts. then suddenly ishu's mother said" Ishu whatever happens accept it as your destiny and onething don't leave your husband and always stay by his side". Ishu couldn't understand why is she is saying this now as she knew when her mom says anything then definitely something is running in her mind.

   "mom why are saying like this. i am afraid. will everything be alright. mom rishi will let me marry jai na. he won't do anything to jai na. I started hating rishi mom, he is behaving as a mad man and always saying U WILLBE MINE".  ishu said. 

    Her mother just said "have belief in god ishu, whatever happens everything has a reason and u shouldn't say rishi like that,u don't know his past.just do what your dad and uncle say. we will always be with you".

   everyone are hoping to get ishu married to jai and all are praying to god that rishi should not make any issue in ishu's marriage. Rishi whois not aware of their planning is sleeping peacefully. others who are not aware of god's plan are praying.

But finally only that will happen which is in our destiny, whoever try to do whatever to change it.

*********************************************************************************************

hello dear all.Love u guys. I am very happy for your huge response. I am not hoping for anything. I just want u readers to read my story and suggest me so that i can improve and satisfy you.

Please excuse me as it is my new first story. but i always accept your views and suggestions.

what do u say for this update. Sorry i didn't involve rishi today. but in next yu will see wht he is upto. until then thanku and LOVE U ALL

PLEASE LIKE,COMMENT and VOTE.