CHAPTER - 24

Rishi at that time is 5 years old. He always thought to play with his parents and wanted to spend time with them.
     Rishi's dad is my brother was a business man who is arrogant but very nice at heart. He always loves his family. He is very good at business that everything is under his feet. Sometimes seeing rishi reminds me of my brother.
              We were all happy until rishi's mom and dad began to fight. I know that due to business my brother couldn't give time to his family but he loved all of us.
                I thought their fights will subside with time but I was wrong. I used to ask brother why they were fighting but he used to deny saying everything is alright.
                One day when brother was at the office. I went to their home to spend some time with rishi. He is so close to me that he used to call me dad.
               Servant said that rishi is on the terrace so while going there I heard rishi's mom speaking to someone saying "I will ask for divorce with 50% share in everything, if he denies we will proceed our plan on Saturday. Rishi too will be affected if he denies us. I don't care if he is my son or not. I don't love him. I just bear him to get what I want. But if it is not possible then no use of rishi. Love you too. Someone will come. Bye" said and cut the call.
               I don't know how to react. So I went to rishi and started playing with him. When I am playing I asked rishi who he loves more his mamma or papa.
               He said mamma but he said she is not giving her time. Always she will be with her friend in her room. She said she will buy chocolates and asked not to disturb them.
               I confronted my brother then he said everything that rishi's mom married him only for his money. He came to knew it after marriage and confronted her. She asked him for excuse and said from now on she will be good wife. As my brother is in love with her, he forgave her.
             When rishi was 2 years my brother thought to make a will on his wife and son,but didn't said anything thinking to surprise her.
              Instead he was shocked seeing her with another man on his bed. Rishi is 3 at that time. He silently left from there. From that he observed her keenly and always asked to secure rishi and her.
                 He investigated and came to know that his wife is already in affair before marriage and only married him for his money. Rishi's birth is to make him believe her that she is perfect wife and mother so that he will transfer entire empire on her name.
                When rishi was 5 he couldn't control his anger and confronted her because he knew rishi is beginning to observe everything around him and he will be affected. Instead of apologizing she said she just want money.
               He repeatedly denied and she started to blackmail him saying that she will kill him and automatically being his wife every will come to her. Rishi feared seeing his parents fight but that witch clearly manipulated using her crocodile tears infront of rishi saying she loves him so much but his father is beating and asking her to leave rishi.
              Rishi stated hating his father and maintained distance. My brother couldn't understand why he is behaving like that. Rishi's mom started breaking son and father relation.
              I said to him what I listened and he went away hurriedly.
              Saturday the fateful night I along with rishi and brother are coming from a movie when suddenly the brakes of our car failed and a heavy truck is approaching. Rishi slept at back seat unaware of everything.
                We believed that this is the end. Suddenly my brother grabbed rishi and gave to me. Until I realized what happened I was thrown out along with rishi and suddenly there was an heavy accident.
               We three were injured badly but my brother we lost hope seeing his condition. Rishi was unconscious and was being giving glucose. After I gained conscious doctor immediately took me to my brother in ICU.
               my brother took promise from me that I should be with rishi as a shadow. He also said to convey his love to him. Finally he asked me to protect rishi from that witch. "Take care of you and my rishi" these are the last words.
           I became unconscious and went to coma for 2 months. After two months, I regained consciousness. But I noticed that rishi was behaving differently. He didn't come to me saying dad as he used to. He went to his mother and I clearly observed the fake love and concern for rishi.
              As I am getting well I got a call from my brother's lawyer saying that he need to read the will and his brother's condition was that the will should be opened infront of me.
             That witch and I are showing listening to the will. The will states that I was rishi's Guardian after my brother. Until rishi gets married all the property will be under me and after rishi's marriage it will be transferred to him.until rishi's marriage if anything happens to me or rishi all the property will go to trust. That witch will be given an monthly allowance for her livelihood.
             She planned to get revenge by inducing cancer cells in me. I went for treatment 90% got cured and rest will be cured based on my peace. She slowly started to hypnotize rishi to not get sleep and started making him addicted to drugs to give artificial sleep.
                At the time I react things got out of my hand. I throwed that witch from our life, that made rishi stubborn and he started hating me thinking that me and my brother separated him from his mom.
               His continuous use of drugs made his mind unstable I consulted doctor and he said to make him stop using his drugs or else his mental stability will detoriate. I somehow manipulated him to show his revenge on the work making him successful but not his mind.
                Finally he found you and from that day I believe he didn't get any chance to use drugs for sleep. Doctor said he will get well soon but slowly as he was consuming from very long time but his mind will not be stable.
                Due to the continuous stress cancer cells generated and I am in the last stage.
                "Ishu after me he will go mad. You know he loves me but due to that witch manipulation he stopped showing his feelings and love towards others. Please take care of him. He will be alone and only you can protect him with your love. " said rishi's dad.
####################

Sorry for delayed update.

Guys I seriously love you for your support and encouragement.

Please encourage me with my books.

LOVE YOU ALL