CHAPTER - 21

Rishi sleep got disturbed when ishu voice rang in his ears. "what he came. I will come and ya give him phone " said ishu exciting to her mom.
    Rishi awake completely but still laid on her lap playing with nupital chain and focusing on ishu. He suddenly gets angry listening to ishu speaking "hai my Rahul. How are you?i love you baby. I miss you so much."
      Rishi got jealous as she is not paying attention to him and was angry.
      "ishu is mine only mine. I don't share her. But who is Rahul. I will kill him if he take her away from me" thought rishi tightened his hold on her.
      Ishu sensed his hold and looked down in her lap. Rishi is playing with her nuptial chain with a pout on his face.
     "rishi, u r awake. Aap urine. I have to go" and went without giving him time to talk.
      Rishi is now upset and was very angry. For the rest of the day he showed hell to all the employees.
      At evening 7:00 P. M. he entered his home and was shocked to see ishu kissing a boy of around four years and chasing after him. Ishu's mom was at dining table cutting vegetables and smiling at them.
         That four years old boy saw rishi and said"mumma,shee some one wassh there" . Ishu looked at rishi and said"oh aap aagayi, go and get fresh" said ishu turning to look at rahul. But he is not there. She again searched for him leaving a person fuming with anger.
     Rishi with anger "who are you " asked Rahul as he saw ishu holding him and kissing him. "I am Rahul. Nishe to meet you" said Rahul and looked at ishu "momma shee I greeted him Na. I am a good boy Na. You said u will kish me if I am good, now give my kish" said Rahul cutely.
       "oh my baby ,come here momma loves you " said ishu kissing him. Rishi is very very jealous of Rahul as ishu kissed him.
       He went to his room frustrated and got freshen up still in foul mood. Not even once ishu came to him. At 9:00 he went down to eat dinner by his wife's hands.
      There he saw ishu and Rahul talking and ishu is so deep in conversation that she didn't saw rishi. Rishi coughed to make her realize his presence.
     He sat next to ishu. Ishu is in middle with Rahul on one side and rishi on other.
     "Ishu serve rishi and Rahul "said ishu mom. "momma pleash feed me" said Rahul cutely. Ishu mom laughed at his antics. Papa and dad also joined her enjoying his cuteness.
    "no she will feed me" said rishi gritting his teeth. "why will my mumma feed u" said Rahul equally gritting his teeth. "she will feed me that's it" said rishi quarreling with Rahul. "r u kid like me. You are not even small. " said Rahul.
       All laughed at their cute fight but rishi is very angry as Rahul is his competitor.
       "stop you two" said ishu said glaring at them. " Rahul is this how you talk to elders and rishi is this how you quarrel with kids" said ishu.
     Both hung their heads low"sorry" said both of them.
     Ishu suppressed her smile and said "be calm. I will feed both of you and no talking "
     Rahul said "momma your my mom, you should feed me. Ask him to go to his mumma" said Rahul.
      At once all became silent and started looking at rishi. All are shocked to hear rishi saying "she is my momma. Hai na bol" holding ishu's hands looking with vulnerable eyes.
      All controlled  their tears and smiled seeing ishu nodding and rishi hugging her waist teasing Rahul.
      Finally ishu feeded them and rishi went to his room.
      "rishi beta, Rahul is the son of expired cousins of ishu. He calls her momma from his childhood. Don't think otherwise, he will leave tomorrow with his grandparents." said ishu's mom. Rishi nodded understanding and went to his office room to work .
     When he reached his room he saw ishu and Rahul in the bed. Ishu is telling stories and Rahul on her stomach.
    "why is he here? " said rishi.       "I will sleep with my mumma" said Rahul keeping his head on her chest " "I too will sleep with my mumma" said rishi coming towards the bed.
    Ishu sensing again a fight shifted Rahul such that she is in middle of bed.
    Rishi and Rahul both slept with their legs on their legs and their hands around their waist with their heads on her chest.
    At night 11:00 ishu mom knocked their door. Ishu releasing from their grasp went and opened the door.
     "I will take Rahul. Take him to our room" said mom and ishu took him in his arms and made Rahul sleep in their room" ishu from the dining table incident it was clear that, rishi really see you as his mother. I think he really needs love and care from you. Take care of him "
       Ishu went to her room thinking about maa words and saw rishi is shivering in sleep mumbling something.
      "maa i am a good boy. Don't leave me. " said rishi in his sleep.
        Ishu slept beside him and turned towards him covering them with a quilt and caresssed his hair with soothing words. Rishi unknowingly shift closer and rested his head on her chest wrapping his hands around her waist tightly.
  Both unaware of the coming storms.
##################
########
Please reply how is the episode. Silent readers please comment and mess me.
   Your suggestions mean a lot to me.