CHAPTER 14

Soon they reached home and ishu's mom asked ishu to take rishi inside.
         "OK mom I will take him to guest room. Come rishi" said ishu.
         "ishu take him to your room now" angrily said ishu's mom as she didn't like ishu behaving like this to rishi.  I need to teach her thought her.
        Ishu sulking went to her room with rishi. Room is simple but elegant. A queen size bed with pleasant bed sheets, a wardrobe, book stand and all the necessary things are there. Rishi noticed the wall with all her photos hanging from her childhood until now. In every photo she was smiling heartfully and some photos are with her parents. Rishi rememberd his past and felt pain.
      As ishu was coming,he quickly masked his pain and turned to ishu  saying "how cute you look in childhood, but now you are " winking at ishu.
     Ishu blushed hearing him, but didn't know why she blushes. Rishi said "wow your blushing and I can't control myself ". Ishu pouted and said "go take rest, I will be down if you need anything " trying to escape from him.
        Rishi said embarrassed "ishu! I don't know if it is OK to ask but can you get me anything to eat. Please I am hungry". Ishu felt a pain as a multimillionaire who was cold hearted, rude and arrogant asking for food.
        Ishu's mom who went to ishu's room to give food to rishi had tears seeing rishi asking for food. She knew rishi that he is hard from outside ignoring all,but from inside he is deeply hurt and he want some one to take care of him. She felt ishu can take care of rishi as rishi only talk to her with softness.
         "rishi! Go and get fresh and then you can eat" said ishu's mom.
         When rishi went to washroom,  ishu's mom said "have you seen ishu, how he asked for food. He will only say his feelings to you only. I know he did wrong to you but please don't neglect him, he need you" and was saying something when rishi came from washroom and sat on the bed.
      "eat this rishi, doctor gave your diet chart.  I prepared seeing this. Shall I feed you " ishu's mom said.
      "no,  I can eat, you can do your work"said without any emotion. Ishu's mom signed ishu to take care of him and left them alone.
      "ishu can you feed me" asked rishi and ishu said "my mother asked and u denied now you are asking me,  are you playing with me" said ishu seriously.
      "sorry ishu, I want you only to feed me. I don't want ask anyone other than you. With you I feel free" said rishi looking hurt.
       Ishu thought her mom's words that he only need you and felt bad when she talked to rishi rudely when he was asking to feed as a kid asked his mother.
      Ishu took the plate and sat opposite to him on the bed and made a morsel taking it to his mouth signing to eat.
      Rishi overwhelmed as ishu was feeding him and eat the morsel. Tears started flowing from her eyes and ishu who couldn't understand why he was crying asked"rishi what happened? Is it spicy wait I will get water" and stood to get water.
           Suddenly rishi stopped ishu from going wrappings his hands around her waist and buried his face in her chest saying "no don't go, it's not spicy. Just that u are the only one who fed me with your hands and I loved it" he lifted his head from her chest and said "will you feed me always. I want to eat only with your hands from nowon".
            Rishi looked as a vulnerable kid who need love and care. She nodded and rishi again buried his face in her chest  snuggling closer.
           She feed him with her hands and rishi happily ate as he didn't ate for ages. Ishu heart felt peace seeing him eating heartfully.
           Rishi's father and ishu's parents are at threshold witnessed this have happy tears in  their eyes seeing their love.
          rishi is witnessing love for first time. But god always has his plans to ruin his happiness.
           Ishu gave medicines to him and went out asking to take rest.
           "what is happening to me, I am not a good daughter to my parents , although he did hurt my parents, still I am helping him. Now I don't accept this marriage I don't want anymore suffering" decided ishu.
            Rishi called her and she went into the room. He was happy as ishu was normal with him and thought she is comfortable with him and thought to tease her.
             He grabbed her and said "I am not feeling sleepy, come we will have fun and kissed her on the cheeks"
             Ishu who decided, slapped him saying"how dare you to kiss me. Who are to me. Don't cross your limits. I just pitied you and was with you as all are asking but the truth is after what you have done, I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I only have one feeling towards you i. e  hatred"
          Rishi saying hurt is an understatement as he didn't expect that.  Each word pierced his heart and was now angry. He pinned her to the wall and said "u did wrong slapping me wife, I have every right on your body, soul and heart and what you said you pitied me, you hate me. Then see what this man who was pitiful do" and kissing her harshly. Tears are flowing but nothing is stopping rishi as he is beyond furious.
    "see for this you married me right. You want my body,then take it. I don't see you as my husband" said ishu taking her Saree pallu off.
    Rishi said "you thought that low of me. You don't see me as your husband,then take off that nupital chain and erase the vermilion " grabbing her nuptial chain from her chest and tried to pull it off.
        Ishu shocked and pushed him securing the nupital chain. "why didn't take off the chain and you said that I married for your body right. Now I am telling you that until you come to me,  I don't touch u even if I die and I am  leaving. Thanku for your pity" and left home.
****************************
As promised I updated.

Read and comment, like and vote if you like it.

Read my other story also.

LOVE YOU ALL