CHAPTER - 19

Rishi stopped listening to Papa saying"rishi you have to take medicine. Please have your breakfast" trying to stop him.
           "thanku for your breakfast. I can't even with stand u and don't even think to create misunderstanding between me and my wife. Be in your limits" said  rishi and left angrily.
            Papa sat with a thud and was looking vulnerable. Dad and mom consoled and ishu bought him water and made him drink. He after some time called arjun and said " rishi didn't ate anything. He should take medicine. Make sure he does" and cut the call. Ishu made him eat and gave his medicine and took him to his room.
         Papa layed on his bed and took ishu's hands signing her to sit. Ishu sat and papa said "rishi didn't know anything. He can't able to digest the truth. U should become his strength. Have patience and always keep in mind that he doesn't know anything. Never leave him" drifting to sleep.
      Ishu messaged arjun asking rishi's whereabouts and asked her maa and dad to eat breakfast.
       There in the office rishi entered as a monster and all are fearing. He shouted entire forenoon warning staff to fire them. He also shouted at arjun who asked to eat. Arjun left knowing what to do. He called ishu and said something. Rishi is feeling so restless and was angry at ishu who fought against him.
         At noon arjun and ishu entered rishi's cabin saying "wow ishu. Love you so much.  Because of you I am eating this tasty home made food. Come we will eat in rishi's cabin.  I seriously love you " said arjun kissing ishu's hands.            Rishi who is frustrated since morning and now seeing them close and avoiding him made him more angry and shouted "don't you have work arjun. Go and do it " arjun shrugged winking at ishu and said"its lunch time and come ishu we will go to my cabin" dragging ishu.
        Ishu is smiling internally seeing rishi jealous and started following. " leave my wife's hand and get lost" said rishi who can't able to hold any longer.
###########################
Sorry for short update guys.

I am not getting interest in updating as I am not receiving expected response. Need at least 10 likes and comments for updating Next

Your wish from now on