CHAPTER -18

Hello guys. Here is the update
****************************
Ishu had woken up from her sleep as sun rays are coming. She realised her position. She slept on the bed and rishi slept on top of her with his head at her crook of the neck and his hands wrapped around her waist.
          She is feeling pain as he is heavy, she tried to make him sleep on the bed but he didn't budge instead he pouted saying "please let me sleep, today is a holiday". Ishu laughed at his childish acts and said "OK but let me go, you are causing me pain. You are heavy" said ishu.
        Rishi immediately rolled up and sat saying "sorry sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't leave me. I am a good boy" with tears in his eyes. Ishu jerked him saying "rishi what happened? " finally he got into his senses saying"nothing! I need to go to office" and went to washroom.
        Ishu thinking suddenly what happened and went to take a warm shower. She relaxed a lot and dressed in simple Saree. She checked the time and it showed 8:45 A. M. She went downstairs and saw her mom already prepared break fast and her dad and papa are discussing politics from paper. Ishu went to help her maa in setting the table.
       "how is rishi? Is he okay" said mom.  Ishu witnessed all their eyes are concerned for him. When she was about to answer rishi came downstairs saying "what happened to me?" and turned to Papa and said "don't show fake concern. I don't have time to believe your act" said rudely.
     Papa face showed how hurt he was but rishi went and sat at the table as if nothing happened and started to eat when ishu said"mr. Rishi is this the way to talk to your dad and where are your manners. Can't you see elders are there and you should respect them. Ask papa apology now " who was shocked to wetness the arrogant and rude rishi back.
        " don't dare raise your voice like that. And don't interfere in my life. Feed me as I asked to do" shouted rishi.
     All are stunned at his behavior and ishu said "I won't feed you. Go to hell" angrily. Rishi too started to leave home