Being his best friend

"Wake up" I just rolled around in my bed and put the bed covers over my head. " WAKE UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!" I then popped my head out from under the bed covers and looked at my alarm clock 6:40 a.m.. Oh no I only have 20 min to get dressed and do my business. I rolled out of bed and fell on the hard wood floor with a thud so I could wake myself up a bit and it worked. I ran to the bath room and brushed my teeth, then gracefully back to my room to open up my closet. I took out my outfit of the day which  is a pair of light washed ripped jeans, a Magcon t-shirt , with a pair of my tie died vans. I then grabbed my back pack that was in the corner of my room and jumped down the stairs. When  I arrived to my favorite part of the house a.k.a the kitchen I got out a piece of bread and put Nuttela on the top and gave my mother a quick hug, then ran out of the house.

But before we continue you let me introduce my self. My name is Alina and I am 17 years old. I am a naturel brunette but I died my hair an aqua blue that turns into purple and pink at the bottom. I love the Magcon boys and Youtubers.  My favorite thing is to eat fooooooood. And one of the most important things is that I am best friends with Luke Hemmings. and yes I mean the Luke Hemmings in the band called 5 Second Of Summer. The thing is that I am in love with my best friend for thirteen years.