Christening the House

Thanks to everyone still reading this, I appreciate your support. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Once they were absolutely certain that the house was clear, Negan and Sky set about bringing in most of their supplies, leaving some food and water in the car just in case they needed to make a quick getaway. Sky began to get some lunch together while Negan went to check out the garage some more.

They hadn't been able to get into it from the outside with no power, but there was internal access through the house. They had checked it enough to clear it, but hadn't actually had a good lock around.

Upon closer inspection of the large generator in the garage Negan found that it was linked to all the solar panels on the roof like he had hoped. He didn't know a lot about this sort of thing, but with the amount of panels he figured that the sun would charge it by day, as well as running power to the house, and at night it would switch over to its stored power from that days sunlight.

He couldn't believe their luck. It was significantly better than the gas powered generators that they had been using at the sanctuary, and this meant that they could keep any fuel they managed to scavenge for the car. He flicked a switch on the generator kicking it in to life. "Hot damn!" he yelled in triumph.

"Hey Darlin'… I got some great news" he called out to Sky as he sauntered on in to the kitchen where she was heating them up some soup on a small butane camp cooker she had got from her supply run.

"You got the generator going didn't you!?" she exclaimed and he gave her a 'how did you know' kind of look. "The oven beeped when the power came on" she told him. "This is unbelievable babe! It's almost like being back in the real world!" she grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"We are going to be able to give these babies the best life possible" he smiled as he caressed her baby bump. "Speaking of babies… we should be thinking about names Darlin'… got any ideas?"

"I don't know. I haven't really thought too much about it just yet. You?" she asked as she placed light kisses on the scruff of his jaw.

"I've been thinking, but nothing has really jumped out at me" he smiled. "What's for lunch?"

"Chicken soup" she smiled. "I'm even warming it up this time" she laughed.

"Sounds great Darlin', I'm starving" he said as she began to serve them up a bowl each.

"I was thinking after lunch we could maybe do a drive around the town, see if there are many walkers around. Maybe check out that general store?" Sky suggested as she sat down at the table next to him and started to eat her lunch.

"I love that you are so eager Darlin', but we have time. Give it a day or two. Let's get settled in here first. Besides… I had a better idea" he grinned wickedly.

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?"

"It involves me… you… and that huge fucking bed upstairs" he said as he eyed her up and down.

"Mmm I think I like your plan better" Sky laughed as hurriedly finished her soup.

"Damn sweetheart… someone is a little eager" Negan chuckled.

"You bet" she smiled. "I've got a little surprise for you…"

"A surprise… I love that sound of that".

"Finish up your lunch and meet me upstairs" Sky told him as she began to remove her clothes as she headed to the bedroom, leaving a trail behind her, not to mention leaving Negan getting more and more turned on with every item she removed.