Making Love or Making Babies

Since Negan's display of power things had been pretty quiet in the Saviours camp. No one dared step out of line for fear of having to face Lucille. The death of a few men within his ranks had been more than enough of a warning to keep everyone in line.

He made sure to keep up his take no prisoners attitude in front of everyone, only letting his guard down with Sky, and careful not to do that with too much of an audience. His top priority was keeping her safe, he didn't want anyone going after her to try and get to him. Once was enough.

It had been almost a week since Sky's visit with Chris and she had finally gotten her period, and she couldn't have been happier about it. Luckily she had taken the pregnancy test Chris had given her the day before to make sure that she was in fact not pregnant, just to be safe.

The days seemed to drag on and on as she very impatiently waited for day five of her period so that she could begin the medication. The fact that she couldn't have sex with Negan wasn't helping the situation any. For someone who had not had sex before the apocalypse, and then was only ever forced before she met Negan, it was something she now craved on a daily basis. What a difference the right man makes.

Finally on day seven her period had finished and she was so thankful. She was feeling ridiculously horny, but not only that, she was experiencing some of the undesirable side effects of the fertility medication and couldn't wait to be done with this first course. Negan came home that evening to find Sky lying butt naked on the tiled floor of the bathroom. He stared at her curiously for a moment before clearing his throat to announce his presence. She looked up at him from her spot on the floor and gave a small shy smile.

"Not that I'm complaining about the fact that you're naked, I coudln;t think of a better sight to come home to, but… what the fuck are you doing?" he asked rather puzzled.

"I had a sudden hot flash so I took all my clothes off" she stated simply. "But it wasn't enough so I thought the cool tiles would help".

"And do they?"

"Only a little"

"How about a cold shower?" he suggested.

"Will you join me?"

"That's a little dangerous don't you think" he grinned.

"My periods done… I've showered and shaved, and I'm so fucking horny" she laughed. "I need you"

"You have no idea how much I love hearing those fucking words pass those pretty lips of yours" he said, feeling instantly hard beneath his pants. Stripping off himself he joined her in the bathroom where he turned on the shower, warm enough that he wouldn't freeze his balls off, but cool enough that it wouldn't make Sky's hot flash any worse.

Helping her up off the ground he pulled her naked body close, running his hands up and down her sides as he kissed her passionately. "Fuck I've missed you" he groaned. "I mean, what you've been doing for me was fucking awesome… but I can't wait to feel you again" he grinned.

"Me too, I've been going crazy waiting" she said as she reached down and grasped his hard length in her hand, pumping him a few times.

He led her into the shower, pushing her body against the wall and under the stream of water. He kissed his way down her body, stopping at her breasts and paying them some extra attention before he continued moving south. She nearly screamed in pleasure as his mouth came down on her clit. As her flicked his tongue over it expertly she felt like her legs were going to give out. He held her up with his strong arms as he worked his magic on her body. When he felt her body begin to shake and her knees grew weaker he quickly placed himself beneath her so that her thighs were hooked over his shoulders and he was supporting her weight with his body. His tongue dove deep into her, exploring her and tasting her and he groaned at the sound of her moans of pleasure. The low rumble sending shivering waves through her body.