Lady in Lace

Negan had never been happier to be back inside the gates of the sanctuary. He had only been gone for the day, but it had felt like too long.

The more he fell in love with Sky, and the further along she got in her pregnancy, the more he found he hated leaving her. It was almost dark when they pulled up, jumping out of the truck he ordered his people to unload the supplies and he made a beeline for his quarters where he knew she would be waiting for him.

"Negan!" a voice called out, and he turned to see Simon running towards him.

"What?" he asked, a little annoyed.

"There's something you need to know".

"Can it wait? Is it life or death?" Negan countered. "Coz I gotta attend to some important business".

"Trust me, you're gonna want to know about this" Simon told him. "Daryl escaped".

"Escaped!?" Negan bellowed. "How the fuck did that happen?" he asked angrily. "What incompetent fuck let him get away!?"

"I don't know boss, but he must have had help. Either someone came in with the boy, used him as a distraction, or someone here turned on us. He killed Joseph on his way out" Simon told him.

"Fat Joseph!? Damn. Well that's just fucking great isn't it. Guess I'm gonna have to go kill a bunch more of Rick's fucking people to get my point across and get Daryl back".

"Do you want me to get a convoy ready? Hit them straight away?"

"Na, it can wait until morning. I cannot be fucked with those pricks right now… Jesus Christ, those fuckers are gonna pay" he growled. Negan stormed angrily back towards his quarters, when he made it inside he saw no sign of Sky and for a moment he was worried, that was until he saw a soft glow of light coming from the bedroom.

She must have turned in early, he couldn't blame her, he knew how sick she had been feeling lately. Quietly he removed his boots and jacket, and with Lucille still in hand he crept quietly into the bedroom expecting to find his wife fast asleep.

But the sight he was greeted with was even better. There she lay on the bed before him in a dark blue pair of lace panties and matching bra, and the sight had him instantly hard beneath his pants.

"I found the present you left me" she smiled shyly.

"Mmm I can see that Darlin, and fuck does it look good on you" he grinned wickedly as he leaned Lucille up against the wall. He quickly removed his shirt and undid his pants, sliding them down his legs and kicking them off. Sky beckoned him to join her on the bed and he willingly obeyed.

Crawling on all fours he made his way up to her where he kissed her lips gently. The simple touch igniting a raging fire within him and he was desperate for more of her. He kissed her once more, deeper and more passionately this time.

"You shaved your beard" she whispered as she ran her fingers over his smooth cheeks.

"Yeah, I've been thinking I should for a while".

"You look nice, and it shows off your gorgeous smile" she said as she kissed his lips softly.

"But…?" he asked, sensing she wasn't being completely honest with him.

"The beard was sexy as hell" she grinned. "You look ruggedly handsome with it, and the way it scratches against my skin when you kiss me…"

"Don't worry Darlin', It'll grow back" he grinned. "I know how much you love the sensation against your thighs when I-" he began before she cut him off with another kiss.