Twenty Three

Lexi backed herself further up onto the bed as they kissed and Andro was desperate not to lose contact with her for moment. When her head was comfortably resting against the plush pillows, she relaxed and sensuously spread her legs for him. Reaching between their bodies, Andro stroked a finger over her delicate folds making her twitch. She smiled against lips as she deepened their kiss, humming into his mouth as their tongues entwined. Her fingers tightened their hold on his head as she pressed it closer to her face.

Reluctantly, Andro took his hands from between her legs and began to untie his loose linen trousers. Lexi caught on and reached down to help him as Andro pulled his shirt over his head instead. Within moments, his trousers were kicked to the side and they were both as naked as their first days on this earth.

Andro looked down at the beautiful supple woman in front of him and thanked his lucky stars that he had found her that day in the Tuscan hills. He reached down and trailed his large hands over her thighs and up until he enveloped her waist. He continued his trail up her sides and over her breasts then gently clasped his hands around her neck before pushing his thumbs up and into her mouth, then placing his them back on the bed either side of her body.

Andro lowered himself gently on top of Lexi and with a sure thrust, pushed into her. He sheathed himself to the hilt, feeling her warm wet walls tighten around him. They both hissed out a breath as they connected after so long. Andro wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, covering her with his entire body as he moved inside her.

Lexi wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into his buttocks as he slowly ground into her, filling her completely.

"A-Andro," she breathed out as he pumped into her, gripping her to him as thought his life depended on it.

"I'm here bonita," he breathed out as he lowered his head to kiss her again. Open mouthed then along her jawline then sucking on her neck.

On they went, revelling in each other, taking in each other's essence as they came together in a symphony of love and lust.

Andro lowered his head to take a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it, making Lexi moan out. She panted as he sucked on her, pumping into her with firm thrusts that had her reaching her orgasm within seconds. She exploded around him, riding her wave of ecstasy until he gently pulled out of her to turn her over onto her stomach and entered her again,

"Oooh!" she mewled as Andro tightened his hold on her, kissed along her shoulders and down her back as he continued to pump into her.

Careful not to hurt her, Andro picked up the pace and watched with delight as Lexi buried her face into the pillow and let out a pent up scream as she clenched her hands into fists in the bedsheets.

Andro raised his head and held onto her hips and he thrust into her hard three times and released himself inside her, feeling more complete then he had ever done in his life.

***

Lexi lay in Andro's arms afterward listening to him breath as he slept.

She knew now more than ever that she had to tell him who she was but she couldn't risk losing him when she knew how much she loved him. It didn't matter that she was meant to marry someone else, she wouldn't go through with it. She was going to renounce her claim to the throne and be with Andro if he would have her. How then did she find out if he loved her as much as she loved him?