Thirteen

*Zayn's POV*

"People keep asking me where my love bites came from." Niall said sitting next to me.

"Did you tell them to maybe, i don't know. Mind their fucking business for one. And 2 it shouldn't matter in the first place." I said hunching.

"I know it's just overwhelming you know. I told them to mind their business though. Liam looked hurt today looking at me." He said.

"Choices have consequences." I said getting my stuff out my bag for English.

"When can we go back to the treehouse." Niall said.

"Why? Good things happen there?" I asked him and he blushed.

"No, I do really just like it there. Plus I don't want to bring the house down if we do decide to do it." He whispered.

"Yeah you're right. Plus I want you to look at the sketches for tattoos I want to get. I usually do all my drawing in there." I said.

"Yeah I would really like to see that too." He said and unawarely leaned against me.

The teacher looked up at us. "Zayn can you come here for a second?" She asked me and I got up and we went in the hallway to talk.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Your grade has really been going up in my class but I'm concerned." She said.

"About?" I asked her.

"That you're cheating off of Niall . I don't condone it. You lack integrity." She said.

"So just because I'm starting to do good in your class, you automatically think I'm cheating. That's the most barbaric thing I've heard coming out of a teachers mouth. You should assume that I'm doing good and if you were so invested in the relationship that I have with Niall then you should know that he is doing your job for you and helping me with my course work. He is concerned about my future. I wish that an actually teacher such as yourself would be as concerned but instead of you giving students who struggle the attention they need when they go get it else where you are convinced they're cheating. Look I don't believe this is the time or place for this. I am honestly repulsed as to why you just pulled me out into the hall to even say this to me. I won't tell the principle or my mother but I'm going to tell you this. Stop being shocked by my intelligence. I only used to perform mediocre because you didn't acknowledge that I needed help but I'm glad someone did because no point in time would you have stepped in to at least try. And you call yourself a educator. Please." I said and I walked into the classroom and sat back down with Niall.

She came in minutes later with a bad expression on her face.

She came over to me and Niall's table. "You're not cheating huh? Take this test on the whole book. Everyone else takes it tomorrow. And Niall move your seat to the back while he takes the test." She said.

"But that's not fair." I said.

"You don't get to tell me what is and what isn't fair." She said and Niall got up.

"Zayn you got this we've studied this book in and out." Niall said with a slight frown.

I nodded. She slapped down the test as soon as Niall left the table and it kind of got the attention of the other kids around.

I flipped the packet all the way to the back, I start at the back sue me. Plus we just finished the book so it's better to start where the most recent stuff is . It was multiple choice so the test was going to be less difficult.