Five

*Zayn's POV*

I stuck my head out the window to feel the temperature. I looked across the street at the other building and I saw a blond sitting on his bed I think. He kinda looked like a blob because I didn't have my contacts on.

A bright light coming from their room flicked rigging my face and I used my hand to block it away and I saw them fall to the floor. Sad. He noticed me and I caused him to pass out.

Damn I can't help myself from being this damn sexy.

I looked that way again and I saw him peek up and then drop to the floor again.

Well it might be a girl with a pixie cut. I put on a shirt and then put on my contacts.

I put on some shoes and walked out the house and went to ring the doorbell. The guy opened the door very nonchalant and then was surprised so he slammed the door.

"Nobody's home." He said and I laughed.

He called hisself a nobody before I could get a good look at him. I'll be the judge of that.

"I already seen you." I said and he cracked the door.

"Yes?" He said.

"You look familiar I think." I said but honestly all I know is me so this might be weird.

"Ugh. Niall. Go to your school. Is that all because..."

"Oh you're the one that was in the bathroom. You just moved here?" He asked.

"I've been here for years." He said and I pushed his door open some more.

"Really? I didn't take notice." I said.

"That's not surprising." He said lowly.

"So anyway I saw you fall to the floor. I don't get it. It look like you deliberately reflected the sun off a mirror you had to blind me momentarily. Seen me. And tried to hide." I said.

"Oh no." He said nervously scratching his head and I took the time to actually look at him.

He's not me. He's not sexy like me. But he's not ugly. He's not hideous like the people you would find at our school.

"So what was it?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

I can go as far as saying he has beautiful eyes though. Very beautiful eyes.

"I don't know it must have been a accident." He said.

"Are you Irish?" I asked him.

"Yeah how'd you know?" He asked sarcastically.

I was irritated by that and pushed past him into his house.

I looked at his pictures of him and his family. I know that face. This woman. "Who is this?" I asked him.

"My mother." Be said.

"She does my hair. She's like my mother too. She never mentioned she had a son. Especially one that goes to the same school as me." I said.

"Maybe she has but you just haven't listened?" He said.

"She's the only few people I listen too." I said and began to go upstairs and he grabbed my arm and I turned around to look at him.

He let go. "Why are you in my house?" He asked.

"Getting to the bottom of this reflection thing." I said and continued walking upstairs.

"It's nothing." He said but I looked for his room.

If my house is directly across the street it would be the left door. I tried it and bingo was his name oh.

I went in and looked around. "Firstly your room lacks mirrors. It lacks reflective anything. Where do you look at yourself to see if you look alright?" I asked him.

"The bathroom." He said and I scoffed.

I looked around and found a mirror. "Nice." I said grabbing it and looking at it fixing my hair.

"Umm so it was my mirror. Um you found it. So you can leave now." He said and j sat on his made bed.

"Why do you want me to leave. I've seen you look at me at school. Literally seen you stare." I said and he blushed.

That was also cute.

"Yeah but I also see you make fun of people." He said and I looked at him.

"Someone's got to tell them." I said.

"No. No one does. They probably sit at home and beat there selves up about it anyways." He said.

"It's not my fault there are a bunch of insecure and low self esteem people at school." He said.

"It's not but you don't make it any better." He said.

"I don't need this from you." I said standing putting the mirror on his bed.

"What now are you going to call me what? Pale boy. Big eyes? Thin lips." He said.

"You know you're not ugly. I wouldn't be talking to you this long if you were. So you can talk about yourself all you want. Judge me. Shit I won't care." I said standing walking right past him.

"You don't think I'm ugly." He said and I continued walking.

"No you got a little work to do but no. Your attitude is bad though. That makes you ugly." I said.

"My attitude makes me ugly. Then yours make you atrocious." He said and I laughed.

"That's not even a word." I said.

"And you're too much of a narcissistic asshole to get help with your course work." He said.

"I don't need help." I said.

"Whatever." He said and slammed the door behind me.

I laughed. Look at me for once taking time out of my busy schedule to be insulted. I mean I didn't care but still that's not right.

Shorter than I don't know what.