Eight

A few comments on this please?

*Niall 's POV*

"So how was your date?" My mom asked me sitting on the couch with me.

"It wasn't a date. We were hanging out as friends. He's cute but I don't like him anymore. I know who he is as a person." I said.

"Who did Niall go on a date with yesterday his hand?" He asked.

"And that's why Denise walks you to the door instead because she bends you over." I said.

"Niall." My mom scolded.

"Well I get it from my brother don't I." He said winking and I groaned.

"But at least they wouldn't need a strap on." I said.

"Both of you." She said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes going up the stairs.

"Anyways what did you guys do?" She asked.

"We went to Belushi's and then we had a personal bonfire on the beach." I said.

"It was a date." She said.

"He told me that he wouldn't want a relationship with someone because he'd run them off with the insults. I however was the only one who really told him off plus he kinda listened cause he thinks I'm cute." I said.

"See I told you. And you know you could make him your boyfriend." She said.

"I don't want to though mom, that's the thing." I said. "Before I didn't know him but I do and now that's not something I want for me."

"He is a sweet guy though when he can be, you might end up dating him. Shoot it was a date last night both of you probably just didn't know it. I'm not going to keep persisting for this relationship if that's not what you want though but I've known him a long time and I think- you know what I don't know what I think." She said.

"Well thanks mom." I said.

"And now I shall heat up my food from yesterday because I am starving."

"Oh I thought you brought that back for me. I ate that." She said.

"You what?" I asked her.

"I'm just kidding. Greg might have though so go check." She said and I went in there and looked in the fridge and it was still there but the half of my burger had a half of it gone.

"Greg always finds a way to piss me off." I yelled.

"I was trying to see if it was a Belushi's burger, it was, be grateful I didn't eat the whole thing." I heard Greg yell from upstairs and I went in the living room.

"Niall, I'll deal with it and buy you something to eat don't go attack your brother." She said.

"Yeah stay down there pussy." He said and I charged up the stairs.

I went in the bathroom where he was and slapped the shit out of him. And we began fighting. My mom came in there.

"If one of you guys hit me it's a serious issue." She said before stepping in the middle of us and I stopped.