Ten

*Zayn's POV*

Why did I do it? He wanted to kiss me and he thought I was actually upset or something about him wanting to kiss me. I had no problem with it at all. It was just a kiss after all. It means nothing.

So yeah we never brought it up again and it's been three days since this? Everything is cool. He's been hanging out with me and I actually appreciate having a friend around. Liam hasn't been talking to him so hey more time with me. I appreciate him too. It's nice having a friend again.

I was still looking for some comfortable clothes to get into so I was walking around in my underwear. The doorbell and I let my mom get it. Niall knocked on my door and I let him in.

"And you have no clothes on." He said coming in and sitting on my bed.

"I can't find anything comfortable." I said.

"Come on now." He said pulling open one of my drawers.

He looked for something then closed it opening another one. He grabbed out a tee shirt and threw it at me. He went in another drawer and pulled out some basketball shorts and threw them at me.

"There." He said turning around and looking at me.

I shook my head sliding it on before grabbing Niall and going down the stairs. I grabbed a Chinese food menu and sat on the couch with it and Niall sat next to me and looked.

"How about the pick 2 entrees and 1 side?" I asked.

"To share?" He asked.

"Of course not." I said and he laughed.

"Okay, Chow Mein with Beijing beef and walnut shrimp." He said smiling.

I called the place and placed our order. I then got up and got a big blanket and turned off the lights.

"You pick the movie and if the main star is not hot I won't pay attention." I said.

So bring on the Jake Gyllenhaal.

"Oke doke." He said grabbing the remote and searching.

He turned on captain America and slid off his shoes pulling them up on the couch and I pulled my legs up too and scooted closer to him.

"I have ice cream sandwiches for after Chinese." I said.

"You sure do love ice cream sandwiches." He said.

"Of course." I said and he smiled.

We watched the movie and he end up leaning against me. I wouldn't have noticed unless I smelled his hair which smelled like peach and mango or something.

The doorbell rung and I got up and answered the door. "Give me a sec." I said and ran upstairs.

When I came back down with my money Niall was grabbing the food and closing the door.

"You told me next time and this is next time." He said putting the bag on the table and turned on the light.

I just hunched and came and sat back down on the couch. He pulled a fork out the bag and then his food.