Seventeen

*Niall's POV*

I was walking with Liam and then we split off when I went to my next period. He called out to me.

"Niall don't be nervous okay?" He said and I nodded.

How do you expect me not to be nervous and I'm meeting someone new for the first time and I know absolutely nothing about them. I don't even know the guys name for Christ sake. How he looks none of it but apparently I'm supposed to be meeting him after school. Damnit I have tutoring with Zayn.

I walked into class and I sat in my seat and Zayn was already sitting there.

He smiled at me and I sent him one back and he looked into my eyes.

"You're anxious about something. Tensed? Want a massage after school?" He said and that sounded so nice.

"No I get to meet who Louis and Liam are matchmaking me with after school today. But it's okay it'll only be for a little while and then I'll come over and help you with your homework while you also give me a massage." I said smiling at him.

"Louis?" He asked.

"Yeah he said he knew you." I said.

"Yeah we used to be friends... but anyways you want to go by yourself or?" He asked me.

"It's not necessary for you to come but if you do I wouldn't mind you being there." I said.

"I don't want to see Louis if he's going to be there. I don't like awkward and I know that's exactly what it's going to be. Our friendship ended kinda bad. He told me that he never wanted to talk to me again because I was too full of myself because he was fed up with me not listening to him. It wasn't intentionally always ignoring him. Just some stuff wasn't intrest-"

"Baby I know." I said and it slipped.

It did and I regretted it so much when it did. No one heard but I can't keep thinking me and Zayn are something.

But he smiled with all his teeth. "I liked that. But I don't know if that's helping our situation." He said.

"It slipped. But I know what you mean. What you said about you and Louis loosing you guys friendship. I understand that. You're better now. Well I know that you listen to me at least." I said and he smiled slightly laying his head on his arms looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Just keep talking I'm mesmerized." He said and I blushed.

"I just want to kiss you." I said.

"Do it." He said raising a eyebrow.

"No." I said.

"No ones even looking." He said.

"They will." I will.

"Fine. But about after school, where are you guys meeting?" He asked.

"His house." I said.

"I'll pick you up okay. Or maybe you just enjoy yourself and I'll try to do my homework by myself." He said.