Twenty Four

*Niall's POV*

Me and Zayn got out of the car and I went with him to his house.

"Hmmm, we don't do homework with each other today." He said.

"Can I be around you?" I asked him smiling.

"Hmmm." He said unlocking his door and I hit him and he laughed.

He tripped over his feet and we stumbled in with me falling on top of him.

"Wow did Zayn of all people just act clumsy for a second." I said on top of him.

"Hey, it happens to the best of us." He said I laughed getting up and closing the door.

I turned around to Zayn still on the floor. "Can I get a little help?" He asked.

"You lazy shit." I said grabbing his hand pulling him up.

He jumped up extremely close to my face. We didn't move an inch for about 3 seconds.

"Don't you have a date with Harry tonight?" He asked me.

"I do. The movies and out to eat. I think this one is going to be better than the last." I said and he smiled.

"Well good. You seem more into him and that's nice." He said.

"Because at first I didn't see that he was trying it now I see it and boy do I find that attractive." I said.

"What?" He asked me.

"When people try doing the right thing." I said and we went upstairs.

"Ah that's nice then too." He said and we sat on his bed and got out our homework.

"Actually I think I should take a nap first. I'm tired." I said and laid across Zayn's lap on his homework.

"After homework." He said and began tickling my sides and I got up immediately laughing.

"Alright alright." I said and so we did our homework.

"Schools getting so easy. Even new concepts and I have you to thank you." He said.

"That's not just me ya'know it's you too." I said smiling at him.

He stopped looking at me and smiled down at the work and he blushed.

I smiled and I looked at the time. It was 5. I guess time flies when you're having fun.

"I must be going. I have to start getting ready." I said.

"Ok well I'll show you to the door." He said and we both got up and I put on my coat and shoes and he showed me to the door.

"Alright see you!" Zayn said and I smiled.

"See you. Tell your mom I said hi." I said and I left for across the street.

I went in and I took a shower first and I did my hair then I got dressed and made sure I smelled good before double back to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. By that time it was a good 6:30 and I waited for Harry to tell me He was outside. I was a little anxious. He started to prove hisself to me yesterday when he said that he bought the tickets in advance. Maybe He is really trying ever since Liam told him what he could fix. He text my phone and I left out the door. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on.

"Hey Harry." I said.

"Hey, Love." He said leaning over and pecking my lips.

"Oh you knew we would be doing some kissing tonight." He said licking his lips.