Twenty Seven

*Niall's POV*

"You don't know baby, when you hold me, and kiss me slowly it's the sweetest thing. And it don't change. If I had it my way, you would know that you are... you're the coffee that I need in the morning, you're the sunshine in the rain when it's pouring, won't you give yourself to me, give it all. I just wanna see..." Zayn said singing to me in the car on our way to school and I blushed.

We stopped at a red light and he kissed my hand before holding it and continuing to drive and sing.

He was wearing his glasses again. He looks so good in them. He had a cute little fringe too. I think he's just wearing it like that for me.

When we pulled up in front of the school he looked at me and I leaned up and pecked his lips three times and he tried to advance it.

"You're gonna make us late." I said and our faces were really close and his hand was on my neck and he rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

"Let's go." He said dropping his hand from me and getting his book-bag out the backseat before getting out the car.

I got out the car and we walked together to the building.

We went to our lockers and just met up again in first period. He sat by me like always. "Try not to look at me too much and pay attention." He said winking at me.

"Trust me I've been doing that all of high school." I said smiling.

"Yeah but now you've had a taste." He said before putting a piece of gum in his mouth slowly before turning forward the teacher.

I blushed. Zayn was a sly motherfucker. I can't take him at times. I looked at the back of his head, I was so mesmerized. I put my foot on the bar part and bottom of his chair which got his attention.

He turned back and looked at me. "I didn't want anything." I said.

He just grabbed my hand and turned back forward and I smiled, that's so cute.

We payed attention to the lesson. We didn't have much work which bothered me. She's either trying to go easy on us or she's piling it up during the finals. And I'm not here for the latter. When that class let out we parted ways and went to our next classes.

Around lunch we met up and we sat together at a table by ourselves. I seen Liam give us a dirty look and Zayn almost got up to confront him.

"It's nothing to me to confront him." Zayn said.

"I know he's just not worth it though." I said and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to his side.

"Why are you being so territorial?" I asked him and he leaned up close to my ear with my lips brushing them.

"Cause I love you. And I'm going to be your boyfriend might as well let people know right?" He said and licked my ear and I pushed him blushing.

"Kiss me." He said and we had got some attention.

I leaned in and pecked his lips. Hell I didn't care. You know how long I've wanted the relationship. I pulled away and he looked at me smiling with his teeth.

"Now my mom made me a grilled chicken salad do you want some?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I fall in love with your words and actions." I said

"All I did was offer some lunch, silly." He said

"I know but yeah," I said blushing and he smiled at me kissing my cheek.