16. My love is hurted because of me...

Thanks for all your support...

Some guessed it right. . who will be the chief guest???  Lets see who is that...

No bak baks...

Shot. 16:

Pragya is in deep thoughts... She could not understand what's bothering Abhishekh sir... His reaction on hearing the chief guest's name conveyed a varied emotions and pragya's heart ached on seeing her love's sad face...

Pragya clearly can visualize Abhi's face went pale and sad because of that person... She knows very well that something is bothering him for sure... Some unknown pain in his heart is clearly visible in his whole self...

Pragya runs hurriedly to catch up with Abhishekh sir's speed... She huffs and pants and blocks his way... Professor Abhishekh tries to move away from Pragya, but she  does not allow him to move at all...

Abhi: Move Pragya... I've to go... I'm not in a mood to practice... Tomorrow morning we can have our final rehearsals, if possible... If it's not okay, we shall cancel this dance...

Pragya; 😨😨😨😨... whaaatttt???? Did you mind your words sir????? We did a lot to practice this... How can you just like that say to cancel the program sir???

We put our heart and soul to make it the best one... Now you are not minding it as a big thing... Can you please tell me what's bothering you??? What made you to talk like this???

Abhi: Why am I supposed to tell you Pragya??? Who are you to me??? Im not at all answerable to you... And you dont have the right to question my doings...

Dont try to act bossy towards me... Got it... Remember I'm your professor and you are just one of the students studying under me...

Dont try to poke your nose in my personal matters...I just give you right to call my name only to make you to be comfortable in dancing with me and not to exceed any limits...

Is that clear girl??? Now move away from me... Just dont stand infront of me and irritate me.. Leave me alone.... All girls are liars... Bloody bitches... Always sucking men's blood and ditch them just like this.... (Abhi murmurs and walks from there)

Abhi who is completely in mood off spits out the hatred words towards pragya which pricks pragya's heart to the core and shattered her into pieces...

Abhi did not have the mood to talk further... He moves towards the staff room.... He did not mind to see pragya and he fails to notice the reaction of pragya for his words...

Abhi sits in his chair and closes his eyes to suppress his feelings and emotions... Unknowingly hot tears were rolling from his eyes....

 Unknowingly hot tears were rolling from his eyes

Abhi remembers the dark past of his life... The name of that person has brought back all the bad events that had happended in his life... The dark bad days he hated the most amd The worst days, he wished never to remember ever in his life...