•• Stay, Stay, Stay ••

Start from the beginning

She can feel that something was going on between them, and at the same time- nothing was. 

"Well, ah. Molla. I'm just going to be suspended for three days." Joy whispered, before Sungjae shrugged. "Why can't you tell me?" He whispered, as she taps his hand. "Hey, treat me later to that beef restaurant."

His eyes widen, "Mwo? I don't have enough allowance!"

Joy scowled, scrunching her nose. "Arasso, ice cream?" He couldn't avoid himself from laughing, "Whatever, I'll talk to the council about your cas-", "No!" Joy pointed to him, almost poking the hole of his nose. "Wae!?" He yelled, slapping her hand away as she shook her head. "Please don't."

"Why are you being scared over it? It seems so unusual of you." He stood up, before she dragged his hands. "I'm good, I promise." She smiled. He scoffed, laughing. "Whatever you say, let's go back to the room."

She laughed, "Let's go to the canteen first." 

Grinning, Sungjae could only adore her cuteness, wrapping his arms over her shoulder as they went inside the canteen but oh well, her heart keeps skipping a beat.

But this wasn't always the scenario for them. They rarely talk properly, and they would always piss the hell out of each other instead of being sweet and flirty. He wasn't that sweet, but when he is- she can just melt into a small puddle of oozing sweetness. She had a tough personality, but he can always break her down into pieces.

But yes, they always argue. 

There would be times that she would be completely paranoid alone whenever she would see him being mobbed by the female among the campus. She hated it, whenever he would throw a casual smile. Yet, she couldn't admit her feelings, their bond might fall apart. 

But she couldn't completely avoid acting like a brat whenever he would approach her mostly when she's still in the verge of jealousy. 

And the day of it comes actually after her suspension.

Joy was casually walking inside the school, missing the atmosphere that she had skipped for constant days. She was all smiles, being giddy. But then she saw him, on another picture. There was this girl scooting close to him and she just wanted to rip her eyeballs out to avoid viewing the scenery. 

She scoffed to herself, trying to conceal her feelings. Ruffling her hair, she tied it up messily- walking alone back into their room. 

He didn't even welcomed me.

She was jealous, and she hated feeling territorial over something that isn't clear. She didn't intended to fall for him, but it just happened. She felt like an idiot for letting her heart accept the upcoming series of pain knowing how much of a flirt Yook Sungjae was. 

Her phone keeps ringing, her lazy eyes drops over the screen. She could only click her tongue seeing his name on the caller ID. The paint of frown on her face accidentally faded, as soon as she saw him flooding her with messages. 

She couldn't help but smile even for a slight time.

She then sighed in defeat, shaking her head as she swiped the screen to answer his call. She tried to fix her voice, avoiding it to sound feminine since she knew how much he would realize whenever she's down or irritated. She hates how much he knew her, and how he always had the way to make her heart soft.