Another One Opens... (Side Story Arc Part 2)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you don't read part 1, then you will not understand what events have taken place for the events in Part 2 to occur. (pls read part one I need attention lol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DON''T PLAY THE SONG YET)

Jason's POV

It's been a little over 5 months since the events that happened. I haven't seen Vylad since the day I grabbed my shit out of his house.

~Flashback~

I arrived at Vylad's house, and my former residence. He had kept to his word; All of my things were outside in bags and bins. I looked at him from head to toe. He was okay with this.

I walked to my stuff, which was close to him. I guess he wanted to make sure that I got everything.

I started grabbing my stuff and he didn't say anything.

"So this is really it, Vylad?" I asked, annoyed and desperate, hoping to try and salvage whatever feelings were there.

"Yes. I'm done with you and your attitude. You've been nothing but a bitch these past 3 months, and I'm sick of it." He said, scowling at me.

I stood there, processing what he said, processing his face. I knew that what he said was true, but it still hurts to hear. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I just wanted to let you know that I care for you. I'll always be here if you need me. I'd like to always be there for you." I quoted him from when he saved me from Carter at his party. I then left, tearing up, trying my hardest not to cry.

~Flashback End~

I've been on a few dates with Ein, and it's been going pretty well! He's really a charmer, and we like a lot of the same things! I've had to get used to the constant sniffing, and eating chocolate substitutes, but the extra cuddling is totally worth it. Right now I'm currently cuddling with him, watching The Walking Dead.

"THEY DID NOT JUST KILL HER OFF LIKE THAT!" Ein shouted at the TV.

"I LIKED HER, SHE WAS BADASS!" I shouted, trying not to cry. Ein's phone started ringing and I paused it. He answered his phone.

"Hello? ..... No, not really..... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, is it okay if I bring a friend over?......... Okay, thank you! Love you Mom!"

"So, what was that about?" I asked him.

"It's my mom. She wants me to come over for dinner since she hasn't seen me in a bit. I asked if I could bring you to dinner, and she said yeah. So we need to get dressed." He told me.

"Okay. But Friend? Why didn't you say date?" I questioned him.

He sighed. "Look, I haven't told you this, but I guess I need to tell you now." He sat on the bed and took my hand. "My parents, they're homophobic. They don't know I'm Bisexual, and if they did they would disown me or force me to date a girl. That's why I said friend."

"Oh Ein... I'm sorry, I never would have thought that they would be homophobic. I won't say anything if you won't." I winked at him.

He chuckled. Okay, let's get ready.

~1 hour later~

We got showered and dressed. I couldn't dress like I usually do, so I put on some khakis and a blue long sleeve shirt. I sprayed on some of Ein's cologne because I usually wear perfume. As I set the cologne down, I felt Ein breathing down my neck, and I could see his tail wagging in the mirror.