The Bonfire

Zane's POV

"AND THEN THE ALARM WENT OFF!" Dante yelled, doing 'oooooooo''s like a ghost would. We all gasped in horror playfully, and then laughed.

"Garroth's turn!" Aphmau said, bouncing up and down on the haystack she was sitting on.

"Uh, okay. So it was a dark winter night. There were 2 girls who were walking outside when suddenly, there was an Ice cream truck. When they walked up to the ice cream truck, they realized it was a cannibal ice cream truck. Then they were kidnapped and never seen again." Garroth told the story, sounding like he made it up as he went along.

"Oh my Irene, that was spooky Garroth!" Kawaii~Chan said, smiling.

"SERIOUSLY SPOOKY!" Aphmau yelled from the hay fort she built while Garroth was telling the story.

"Oh come on Aphmau! A Cannibal Ice Cream Truck isn't gonna kidnap you!" Katelyn yelled at the fort.

"O-okay." Aphmau said, coming out of the fort.

And then, an ice cream truck fell from the sky. Two people came out and kidnapped Aphmau. on the truck it said Cannibal Ice Cream Truck. Then, the truck drove away.

"Well, I was wrong." Katelyn said.

"IS NOBODY GOING TO HELP HER?!" Jason said, panicking.

"Nah, she'll be fine by the end of the chapter. Right Author~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan said.

That's right Kawaii~Chan. I'll get Aphmau back by the end of the chapter.

"Good. Now, Travis~Kun is next!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Okay." He said, thinking of a story.

"Okay, so once, on a night like this, there were friends having a bonfire. But there was a secret that one of the friends was keeping. A scary secret." Travis said.

"W-w-what's the secret?" Kawaii~Chan asked, realizing that he's talking about us.

"That one of them is a demon!" Travis yelled, turning into his demon form. 

We all screamed.

"T-Travis~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan said, still shaking. Travis was laughing hysterically. Everyone else recovered eventually and it was my turn to tell a story.

"Okay, this story will be told weirdly, so bare with me." I said.

"It was a dark and rainy day in February when I was hit by a small red pick up. February 15th. I was told I flew 15 feet before landing smack on my head. Apparently the driver was drunk and didn't see me crossing.

I don't remember that day at all.

Four weeks I slept, in a coma that many feared I would never come out of. I was placed in a ward of children and teens with major bodily harm or disease. My roommate was a boy named Mason. I never did find out his last name. For the time in which I slept, he found out bits and pieces of me from my various visitors. My favourite colour, what music I liked, and other random things.

The day I woke up, I was showered with love and attention from my family and it took me almost an hour to realise the presence of the boy laying in the bed beside me. He flashed me a lopsided grin and quietly went back to the book he was reading.

Eventually I was left in peace and after about 20 minutes of mental debate, I spoke up and asked him his name. His voice was smooth and low and never failed to make me shudder. We spent the rest of the evening playing 20 questions and becoming familiar with each other.