The Call Part 2 (Side Chapter)

I'm actually looking forward to this chapter, because you guys will find something out about Hedera! Anyways, let's gooooo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

I awoke to Vylad wrapping his arms tighter around me. I couldn't move but it felt nice. I looked over to see that the time was 6:30 a.m. I tried squirming out of Vylad's grasp, but he just hugged me tighter.

"Don't go. This is nice. It's only 6:30." Vylad said, groggily.

"Vylad, finals start at 8. I gotta get ready." I said to him, squirming again.

"Nooooooooooooooooo." Vylad said, sounding more awake now.

"Vylad, if you don't let me go I swear I'll cut off your dick." I said, trying to sound threatening.

"Do it." Vylad said, calling my bluff.

"I hate when you do that." I said, giving up.

We stayed like that for another 30 minutes, and then Vylad let me go.

"We aren't having sex for 3 days." I said, sounding serious and lying to him at the same time.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Vylad dramatically shouted into the air.

"I'm getting ready." I said, stepping into the shower.

A few minutes later, I reemerged, seeing Vylad in a suit.

"Why so fancy?" I asked him, kissing him on my way to grab an apple from the fridge.

"I gotta make a good impression at work today, Angelina Jolie is gonna be there!" Vylad said, fixing his tie.

"ANGELINA JOLIE???!" I said in disbelief.

"Yep! If I make a good impression, I could get us some parts on a  T.V. show or something! Maybe even a whole movie!" Vylad said.

"Oh my Irene Vylad I hope it works out!" I said to him.

"Thanks! Now let's get you to school!" He said.

-At school, after the final-

"So Jason, what did you get on your final?" Hedera asked me.

"I got a 97!" I said, happily.

"Nice! I'll find out my final grade later tonight." Hedera said.

"Alright, I'll see ya later!" I said to her, walking to the car where Vylad was waiting.

I got in the car and we headed for home.

"So, how did meeting Angeline Jolie go?" I asked him.

"Great! I have her as a contact! She's actually coming over for dinner tonight!" Vylad said.

"YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME! ANGELINE FUCKING JOLIE IS COMING TO OUR HOUSE TONIGHT?!" I yelled.

"Yep! So we need to get home as fast as possible." Vylad said.

"Oh my Irene, Angeline Jolie is coming to our house." I said again in disbelief.

When we got home, I made sure to change into something nice (a pink suit) and helped Vylad with dinner. We were putting the final touches on the chicken when there was a knock at the door.

"Coming! Jason, finish the chicken?" Vylad asked me.

"Yeah, now go!" I said, shooing him off to get the door.

Vylad went to answer the door while I seasoned the chicken to make it more spicy.

"Wow, Vylad, your house is wonderful." I heard Angelina say from the hallway.

I washed my hands and then put the chicken on the table.

"And here's the kitchen." Vylad said, walking in  with her.

"Oh, who is this?" Angelina asked him.

"This is Jason. My boyfriend." Vylad said casually.

"It's nice to meet you." Angelina said, extending her hand. I shook her hand and the pulled out her seat for her.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem."

Me and Vylad took our seats, and then we ate dinner with Angelina Jolie.

"Wow, dinner tasted amazing!" Angelina said, patting her mouth with her napkin.

"Thanks!" Vylad said happily.

"Well, I should go. Brad is waiting for me at the hotel. Dinner was lovely, as was meeting you two. Bye Vylad and Jason!" Angelina waved to us as she walked out the door.

"Bye!" Me and Vylad said at the same time.

"Oh my Irene I can't believe Angelina Jolie was at our house." I said, sinking into a chair in exhaustion.

"Tell me about it. I had to impress her!" Vylad said.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jason, it's Hedera!" Hedera spoke, sounding really happy.

"Hey! Did you find out what you got on the Final?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I got a 92! I passed and I'm gonna graduate." She said.

"That's great!" I said, happy for her.

"Yeah! Now I don't have to pretend to be your friend anymore!" Hedera exclaimed.

Wait, what?!

"W-what?" I said, not sure if I heard her right.

"Yeah, I'm sooooo glad I don't have to keep pretending to be your friend anymore." She said

"What in the hell are you talking about?" I asked, kind of hurt.

"I was just pretending to be your friend! I was only using you to get a good grade on this final, and I did!" She said, sounding happy.

"Hedera, why would you do this?" I asked, shocked and sad.

"I needed the grade. Like I would ever be friends with a faggot like you! You're disgusting, I hope I never see you again and I hope you and your boyfriend burn in the Nether!" She said, keeping the same tone she's had with her the entire time.

"Okay, you can insult me whenever, but the moment you brought Vylad into this, I'm gonna fuck you up!" I said with rage into the phone.

"Perfect! You and Vylad vs. Me and Big Sis Ivy! Bring it, faggot!" Hedera said, and then she hung up.

When I looked at Vylad, he was walking towards me and holding me. The entire room was glowing with pink and I figured that my relic was activating. I just let Vylad hold me and watched the walls until they weren't glowing pink anymore.

"Babe, it's okay. She's not worth your anger." Vylad said to me.

"But she used me and insulted us! We have to fight her and her big sister." I said to him.

"Who's her big sister?" Vylad asked me.

"Her name's Ivy." I said.

"She sounds like a chump." Vylad said, holding me tighter.

"She probably is if Hedera is her little sister." I said, chuckling.

"Alright, we'll sleep, and then tomorrow we'll train to fight her." Vylad said.

He led me into our bedroom. My anger eventually turned into tiredness and eventually, I fell asleep.