The Call Part 3 (Side Chapter) (FINAL)

Jason's POV

I woke up, as yesterday was the last day of school, and saw that it was 9:00 a.m., and Vylad was still cuddled with me.

"Babe, wake up." I said groggily.

He just pulled me closer and kissed the back of my neck.

"I don't wanna, but I know we have to train today." Vylad said, letting me go and getting up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I said, sitting up.

"Let's eat and then get started." Vylad said, walking to the kitchen.

-After Breakfast, at a hill someplace far away from civilization-

"You ready, babe?" Vylad asked me, dressed in his fighting gear.

"Yeah, I am." I said, dressed in a pink long sleeve shirt and black leather jeans.

"Alright, now I'm not gonna hold back on you." Vylad said, taking stance.

"I'm not either. Love you." I said, taking stance as well.

"Love you, too." He said.

And then we started.

Vylad rushed towards me and I ran towards him. He got close and tried to throw a few punches, but I dodged them all. I tried to follow through with a kick, but he dodged that. He tried to punch me again, but I blocked it with my own punch. The collision of our fists made us bounce back.

"You're better than I thought." Vylad said.

"Thanks." I said back.

Vylad unsheathed his sword.

"You remembered to bring Lucinda's healing potions if either of us get injured, right?" I asked him.

"Of course." Vylad said, showing me the potions.

"Alright. Let's go!" I said. I brought out two iron discs and put one in each hand.

(They're about the size of Hula Hoops, but a bit smaller

(They're about the size of Hula Hoops, but a bit smaller.)

"Blunt iron discs? Really?" Vylad questioned me.

"You won't be using that tone of voice when you get hit with these." I say, smirking.

Vylad ran after me with his sword and tried to slash at me. I blocked it with one of my iron discs, and swung the other one. He protected his side, but it hit his arm. He flew into a hill and rolled down. He stood up and grabbed his arm.

"Wow, you weren't kidding." Vylad said, wincing in pain.

"Sorry babe, you were open." I said, re-positioning myself.

I charged at Vylad and tried to hit him, but he jumped out of the way.

He spun around and charged close to me. I swung my disc at him, but he dodged it. I tried to block with my other disc, but he kicked in the hole and hit my side. I fell to the ground, but quickly got back up.