After A-Con (Altogether) (Lemon)

Zane's POV

I woke up in my bed and saw Travis snuggled up next to me. He looks so beautiful when he's sleeping. I'm so glad I told him my feelings before he moved away. I don't know what I would've done if he had moved away.

I looked at the clock on my dresser and saw that it was only 2:00 in the morning. Perfect, now I can have some fun with Travis.

I slowly got up out of bed and walked to the closet. I dug through it trying to find the outfits I liked to keep for these such occasions. After digging for about 4 minutes, I finally found them. They were 'sexy' outfits, or whatever you call them. They were all black, but each one was different. 2 had lace, while the other 2 were 2-pieces. I went with the 'Sexy Maid' outfit. It was black and lacy on the top and sides, but had aqua colored boxer briefs. I put on a lace mask over it in place of my actual mask, and I grabbed the serving tray. I grabbed a bottle of lube and put it on the tray, then closed it with the tray lid. I then walked over to Travis and shook him awake.

"Huh? Zane, what are you wearing?" He asked, wiping drool from his face.

"Do you like it?" I ask, twirling around, making sure not to drop the tray.

"Yes, I do. What's in the tray?" He asked, eyeing the tray.

"Ah, yes. Your meal, sir!" I say, bowing and then taking the lid off of the tray. He smirks when he sees the lube.

"Well, don't mind if I do!" He said, first, grabbing his phone to take a few pictures of me in the outfit, then slowly taking off his shirt. He knows how to tease me and I hate it.

"I'm going to assume you're excited as well." He said, grinning at me. I looked down and noticed that there was a tent in my pants. I used my free hand to cover myself.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed, Zane. I'm gonna see it tonight, anyway." He said, finally removing his shirt, revealing his amazing body.

I started blushing, hoping that he would finish soon. He removed his pajama pants next, and it didn't take him long to take those off, only leaving his purple boxer briefs. He had a tent in his pants as well. A huge tent. Oh boy.

"Alright, let's get started." He said.

I set the tray on the dresser and then Travis pulled me onto the bed and kissed me. I loved when Travis kissed me. It always felt so right. Like it wasn't wrong. Like it was where I needed to be. He started to take off the top of the outfit. I was there in just my aqua colored boxer briefs now, with Travis and his purple ones. His tent had gotten bigger than before, and so had mine.

"Are you ready, Zane?" He asked me, looking me in my eye.

"Y-yes." I said, blushing, inching towards him, causing the distance between our lips to grow shorter until I connected them.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. When I wouldn't open up, he grabbed my butt, making me gasp and he entered my mouth, exploring the area. I wouldn't let him get in so easily as I fought back with my tongue. Our tongues were there, dancing elegantly until I let him win. He started rubbing my left nipple and grabbed my butt again with his other hand, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss.

Oh Irene, this is ecstasy, I don't want this to stop!

Travis broke the kiss and started kissing down my body, first stopping at my neck to give me a few hickeys. He eventually reached my boxer briefs and slid them off, slowly, enjoying my reaction. My ten inches coming into full view in front of my boyfriend, I try to adjust myself to where he can't see it, but it doesn't happen. He can see it no matter what I do.

"Damn Zane, you're a big boy!" Travis said, smiling and teasing me.

"B-but Travis, y-you're bigger than me..." I said, feeling the heat in my cheeks.

"Only by an inch, doll!" He said, smiling and winking at me.

He lowered his head and took all of me instantly in his mouth, proving that he doesn't have a gag reflex. He started moving slowly at first, but then picked up speed, sending me into pleasure paradise.

"Oh Irene, Travis! Don't stop!" I yell, thanking Irene that our walls are soundproof. I quickly turned into a gasping, panting mess.

As I came close, he stopped, licking his lips as he looked into my eye. He leaned back and took off his underwear, revealing his 11 inches, fully erect and twitching.

"Your turn." He said, smirking at me.

I tried taking all of him in at first, like he had done with me, but I found myself gagging. Then I just put his head in, gradually going further down with time, eventually taking it all in my mouth. I started sucking, earning a few moans from Travis, like he had been waiting a long time for this. I then started to move faster, earning more moans from Travis. I started to feel him thrust into my mouth, which told me I needed to stop before he came in my mouth.

As I took him out of my mouth, he looked into my eye again, then flipping me over, putting his tongue to my entrance. He started licking, filling me with immense pleasure, causing my eyes to roll in the back of my head for a few seconds. Once he removed his tongue, he grabbed the lube and put some on his dick and then on his fingers. He started prepping me for himself. He started with one finger first, then used two until he finally got to three, making me groan. He pulled in and out a few more times before he put his dick at my entrance.

"Zane, this is going to hurt at first, but then it's gonna feel really good. Are you ready?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"Y-yes. Fuck me, Travis." I begged.

He inserted himself into me slowly until he was all of the way inside me. I gave him the okay to move, and he did. He started moving slowly at first, but then significantly picked up speed. I was sent into ultimate ecstasy.

"Oh Irene! Travis! Fuck me harder!" I screamed as he hit my prostate.

He started going even faster, and I moaned louder.

"Z-Zane, I'm close." He said to me.

"M-me too." I said back.

He thrusted into me a few more times.

"Let's cum together." He said.

I could feel myself come close.

"Travis!"

"Zane!"

We both came, yelling each others names as we did. Travis's cum filled my asshole while my cum was all over my chest. Travis dragged a finger across my chest and then licked off the cum that was on his hand.

"Mmmmmm, you taste good, Zane." He said, grinning at me.

"T-Travis... I love you..." I said, still panting from the orgasm.

"I love you too, Zane." He said, smiling at me.

He pulled out, causing cum to come out of my asshole.

"Well, I guess I have to change the sheets and take a shower tomorrow..." I said, getting sleepy.

"Haha, yeah. Wanna shower together tomorrow?" He asked, holding my hands and laying next to me.

"Definitely." I say, smiling.

I cuddle up to Travis and eventually fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my Irene, I've just written my first gay lemon. I have sinned. Well, what did you guys think? I think I did okay, but I feel like it get's repetitive at times. I would write other words, I just don't know any other words. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed!

P.S. I need an opinion. Should I keep this book strictly Travis x Zane, or should I make this a ship book and write more stories about more ships? I'll eave that up to you guys. Thanks!

-J