100 Follower Q&A Answers!

Wow guys, I got a lot of questions so far!  Keep them coming! I honestly love doing Q&A's

1.) @hayleybrauer01 asks: Can I make 2 requests for stories?

A: Sure! Just pm me! [Note: Anyone can request stories, just know that I will NOT do any stories involving other OC's. Sorry! :)]

2.) @ThePhanDemons asks: What's your OTP and how would you make the ship canon?

A: That's honestly a good question!

Minecraft Diaries OTP: I'm actually stumped on this one, but I'm at a tie between Garvis and Garmau (A STRAIGHT SHIP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :O) No, but seriously. As for how to make it canon, Garmau is probably the closest ship to being canon as of currently, and as for Garvis, maybe Aphmau somehow saves Laurance from being a shadow knight and falls in love with him, leaving Garroth and Travis, once Travis and Garroth both realize that they both can't get the woman they want, they seek comfort in each other which turns into a relationship. [oooo story idea >;)]

Mystreet OTP: Garrance (or however you say it or spell it). Yes, this ship is may OTP in Mystreet. And how I could make it happen? Easy. Aphmau and Aaron are going out and so far show no signs of breaking up anytime soon or ever, so when Garroth and Laurance realize this, they'll see that who they wanted were each other all along. They would think back to all of the antics they pulled and just realize that they had fun being around each other.

3.) @DJ_WolfyPuff_Chan asks: Your Top 5 Favorite Sans AU's?

A: I knew an Undertale question would pop up. Listen, I like Undertale, I think it's a really good game with a lot of funny stuff and just an overall good plot, even with all endings, but I've never really thought of AU's with any of the characters, so I guess I'll just say Human Sans in different situations to cover it.

4.) @toomanymcdships asks: What character do you most relate to in personality and backstory?

A: Mystreet: Mix Between Teony and Katelyn. Honestly, I relate with Teony because of the strive to get good grades and find the perfect person, and Katelyn because I'm down to try fun things and just usually be chill unless I have an idea.

Minecraft Diaries: Mix Between Amber and Dante. Dante because when I made my new group of friends in school, they already knew each other and I felt like an outcast, but over time I became used to them and them with me, and Amber because I used to be just like her. I was constantly trying to impress this guy I liked, and he was usually flirtatious with me and I with him, but in the end, I just felt like I was getting used, except Amber doesn't know that yet. In the end, I hope that Amber does get together with The Boss, but I know that'll never happen with me.

These next 10 questions come from @Foxdog47 who is also named Jason (O.o)

5.) What made you start writing?

A: This is going to sound stupid, but let me give you my thought process when I published the first chapter of this book and others:

"Oh hey, no fanfiction exists of this, let's change that!"

"Oh hey! This ship looks cute, let's write about that, too!"

Yep. Very Anticlimactic.

6.) Who are your top 5 Youtubers? (This said Male and Female youtubers, but I'm only doing female youtubers because I RARELY watch male youtubers. Then there's the lgbt+ factor, but I'm going to be talking about Cis people. These are in order as well.

A: 1: Aphmau

2: TheRPGMinx

3: Geek Remix

4: ShubbleYT