The Sleepover

Zane's POV

"What do you mean you wanna have a sleepover?" I ask Aphmau, who has suggested the idea.

"I mean, I wanna have a sleepover!" She said, beaming bright.

"I mean, if you really wanna have one, I'll come to it. But I've never actually been invited to a sleepover before..." I say to her, looking down.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?! ZANE, GET TO YOUR HOUSE AND GRAB YOUR PAJAMAS, I'LL GET EVERYONE AVAILABLE AND WE ARE GONNA HAVE THIS SLEEPOVER!" She said, pushing me out of her house. 

After a few minutes, I arrived at my house. I walk into my room and go straight for my closet, not looking around my room. I dug around in the closet until I found my favorite pair of pajamas, black and grey striped all over, basically looking like a prison uniform, which matches Travis's cop outfit on foreplay nights. I got undressed down to my underwear when I heard a voice.

"Did you know that you look cuter without any clothes on?" I heard him say.

I turned around and saw Travis, on my bed, naked. I blushed, and then grabbed a pair of his pajamas and threw them at him.

"Get dressed, we have to go to Aphmau's for a sleepover."

"Awwwww, I wanna have sexy time with my boyfrieeeeeend!" Travis whined in protest.

"We've had sexy time for the past 2 nights, now get dressed." I say to him.

A few minutes later, we arrive at Aphmau's house, just as the moon showed up.

"AH! You're here! Come in!" She said, grabbing me and Travis and pulling us inside her house.

Inside were Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Laurance, Garroth, Aaron, Vylad, and a boy I have never seen before. He's wearing a pink shirt, purple pajama pants, and dog slippers. His hair is burgundy, short, and he has glasses. He's really tall as well, at least 6'0. I can't see his eyes from here, and he looks pale, just like me. He's in a corner all by himself. Funny thing is, that used to be me before I met Travis, but with darker clothing and hair.

"Hey, everyone! Let's gather in a circle and play Truth or Dare!" Aphmau yelled excitedly.

One by one, we gathered in a circle. In order, it was; Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Laurance, Garroth, Aaron, Vylad, the boy, Me, and Travis. Aphmau decided to go first.

"Kawaii~Chan, truth or dare?" SHe asked the cat-girl.

"Dare! Kawaii~Chan ain't no chicken!" She said, making a determined face.

"Hmmm, I dare you to..... EAT BROCCOLI!" Aphmau said, pointing at the fridge in the kitchen.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Kawaii~Chan screamed.

After she ate the broccoli, she made a disgusted face and then sat back down.

"Aaron~kun! Truth or dare?" She asked Aaron.

"Truth." He said, nonchalantly.

"Does Aaron~kun like someone in this room?" She asked him.

"Yes." He said, being nonchalant again.

Now it was Aaron's turn.

"Katelyn, truth or dare?" He asked her.

"Dare." She said.

"Heh, I dare you to kiss Aphmau on the lips." He said, smirking.

"WHAAAAAT?!" Aphmau screamed, blushing.

"Okay, fine. Come here, babycakes." She said jokingly to Aphmau as she leaned in.

Surprisingly, Aphmau leaned in as well and kissed Katelyn. They stayed like that for about a minute, and then they pulled apart. They were both blushing. Then Katelyn spoke up.